HIT Training are looking for a HR Apprentice to join our fast paced, dynamic, fun team. The role of HR Apprentice is ideal for someone who has a keen interest in making the first step towards developing a Human Resources career as our 16 month apprenticeship will provide you with exposure to the full HR function.
HIT Training is the leading national specialist training and apprenticeship provider for the hospitality and catering sector. Founded in 2006, our award-winning expert trainers have vast amounts of experience in helping companies to up-skill their employees. The team at HIT supports and sits right alongside apprentices through their career journeys with expert advice, creativity and passion. In the last year alone, HIT delivered over a quarter of all hotel and catering apprenticeships in England and helped more than 20,000 people gain a qualification, apprenticeship or job.
What kind of things you can expect from the role:
- HR Administration, including database management, contract changes and sending out communications
- Forming and maintaining employee records
- Managing the department inbox and answering all incoming enquiries
- Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries
- Coordinating all new starters and onboarding process
- Being an active member of the HR team, suggesting initiatives to build culture and improve processes
- Assisting with various projects across the HR department
- Assisting with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information, i.e. holiday and sick days taken
What we are looking for in our HR Apprentice:
- Organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Interpersonal with good communicative skills
- High levels of self-awareness and committed to personal development with a growth mindset
- Someone who can work independently; multitask, organise and prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
- Attention to detail is a must together with comfort handling a wide range of data (including sensitive and personal information).
- Maintaining the highest standards of confidentiality, and ensuring the integrity of HR records and conduct.
- An enthusiastic individual who is keen to learn and flexible in approach.
You will work towards gaining the HR Support, Level 3 Apprenticeship on a 16 month fixed term contract with the potential opportunity to become permanent, the role is based at our Head Office in Shoreham-by-Sea . This is great opportunity to begin a HR career through project involvement with a forward-thinking team, if you enjoys working at pace, with a desire to learn and develop – please apply today!
HIT Training Ltd, 24a Cecil Pashley Way, Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex BN43 5FF