- Supporting the Senior HR Assistant, to provide proactive and professional administrative support to the HR Business Support team, covering the full employee lifecycle.
- Provide administration support to the HR Business Support team across all locations.
- This role includes 20% off-the-job training – which may be office based
- Professional approach and appearance with complete confidentiality at all times.
- Demonstrates a desire to develop and remain up to date with business changes and HR policy and process.
- Possesses strong IT skills with the ability to develop skills and understanding of new systems.
- Excellent organisational skills and a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- A strong team orientation, working collaboratively with colleagues.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels, with flexibility to adapt to situations.
- Previous admin and / or HR admin experience desirable.
- Must have English and Maths GCSEs at Grade C(4) or above
- Processing new starter employment checks; ensure first day arrangements are in place and confirmed.
- Responsible for ensuring HR Induction packs are available on the first day for new starters.
- Monitor absence levels and trigger points; advising the HR Advisor as and when required.
- Ensure relevant documents relating to absences are received and uploaded on the HR System.
- Generate HR letters and documents, including those relating to contractual changes and probation reviews.
- Provide support for leaver administration, including collating information relating to outstanding training fees and benefits, confirming leaver details to employee and Firmwide; and scheduling the exit interview.
- Support the preparation of the monthly payroll process by ensuring all relevant paperwork is uploaded to the payroll portal.
- Update the intranet with notifications including maternity, promotions, qualifications, starters and leavers.
- Assist with the running of regular HR reports; including the weekly HR Team report, monthly absence report and collating exit interview data.
- Assist the Senior HR Assistant with any HR system queries (i.e. password/login queries for Cascade, Objective Manager, ePayslips).
- Supporting the maintenance and updating of HR systems, including personnel files and other data sources in line with new GDPR regulation.
- Supporting the administration of work experience placements, annual vacation scheme placements, apprenticeships and trainee contracts.
- Supporting the administration of annual processes; to include arranging birthday chocolates; sending out reminders for outstanding holiday; assisting with scheduling meetings for Q4 PM Check-ins.
- Involvement with HR Projects, particularly PennClusion (Diversity & Inclusion Strategy) and other projects as they arise.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as reasonably required.
Integrity in everything we do, trust and respect, collaboration and teamwork and a determination to do the best for clients and the business
31 Chertsey St, Guildford GU1 4HD