- Supporting the Senior HR Assistant to provide proactive and professional administrative support to the HR Business Support Team and employees across all office locations, covering the full employee lifecycle.
- Supporting the Recruitment Team (lateral and graduate recruitment) in all aspects of the recruitment process, particularly focusing on administration and the coordination of interviews.
- This role includes 20% off-the-job training, which may be office based.
- Professional approach and appearance with complete confidentiality at all times.
- A clear ability to efficiently manage and prioritise a complex and changing workload, whilst managing conflicting priorities.
- Excellent administration skills, particularly attention to detail and organisation.
- Possess strong IT skills with the ability to develop skills and understanding of new systems.
- A strong team orientation, working collaboratively with colleagues, across multiple offices and teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels, with flexibility to adapt to situations.
- Previous HR administration or recruitment experience desirable.
- Must have English and Maths GCSEs at Grade C(4) or above.
- Support with new starter administration including; processing pre-employment checks, ensuring first day arrangements are in place and confirmed, HR Induction packs are available in all offices and ensuring all relevant documentation, including Terms and Conditions of Employment, are up-to-date on the HR system.
- Assist with absence management including; input of absence data into the HR system, advising the relevant HR Advisor of absence levels and trigger points and ensuring relevant documents are received and uploaded onto the HR system.
- Generate HR letters and documents, including but not limited to those relating to contractual changes and probation reviews, including following up on completed review forms.
- Support with leaver administration including; collating training fees and benefits information, scheduling exit interviews and ensuring all relevant documentation is uploaded onto the HR system.
- Assist with the running of regular and annual HR reports; including the weekly HR Business Support Team report, monthly absence report, collating exit interview data and employee reports for the Annual Quarter 4 PMC Check-In process.
- Assist the Senior HR Assistant with any HR system queries (i.e. password/login queries for Cascade, Objective Manager, ePayslips).
- Supporting the maintenance and updating of HR systems and recruitment portals, including personnel files and other data sources in line with new GDPR regulation.
- Supporting the administration of work experience placements, annual vacation scheme placements, apprenticeships and trainee contracts.
- Supporting the administration of ad-hoc HR processes including; arranging birthday chocolates, ordering of flowers and assisting with the annual holiday process.
- Working alongside the Recruitment Coordinator as a point of contact for all internal and external recruitment enquiries.
- Assisting with the interview coordination process including; booking interviews, confirming and communicating internally and externally.
- Helping to organise and run graduate recruitment assessment days and coordinating attendance at external events such as careers fairs.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as may reasonably be required.
Integrity in everything we do, trust and respect, collaboration and teamwork and a determination to do the best for clients and the business
31 Chertsey St, Guildford GU1 4HD