Cromwell is a global investment manager that owns, manages and invests in commercial real estate.
Operating in the UK since the 1960s, the business manages approximately €183 million of assets with 146 tenants. With a strong local team on the ground in London, Leeds, Edinburgh and Scarborough, we offer investors a competitive advantage in asset management, tenant relations and the repositioning of assets, as well as funds management and structuring.
People & Culture
• Support Learning & Development activities, e.g. course scheduling and organisation, and keep Learning &
Development (L&D) records up to date
• Coordinate external training providers including gathering of quotes and logistics for delivering training
• Coordinate local subject matter experts (SMEs) for “Lunch and Learn” activities
• Develop local training materials under the guidance of the global L&D team
• Generate learning request reports for heads of country approval
• Run Workday induction sessions for new joiners in Europe
• Support Resourcing activities e.g. coordinate interviews, schedule testing and assessment meetings, set up
video conferencing as required, prepare interview packs
• Liaise with candidates, external recruiters and internal interviewers
• Upload and maintain job vacancies via Workday Recruiter, and any other ad-hoc job boards
• Assist with the management of the Jobs inbox and calendar invites
• Generate purchase orders, manage supplier invoices (including updating the Invoice Tracker)
Qualifications and Experience
• Good standard of education. Minimum 5 GCSE’s at grades A-C (or equivalent) (Essential)
• Good level of IT skills, with particular knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Word,
Excel and PowerPoint (Essential)
• Some HR experience gained in a corporate environment would be helpful
• Proven experience of handling confidential matters with the utmost discretion and integrity
• Further (e.g. A Level) and / or higher education (degree) (Preferable)
• Experience of providing administrative support to an office (Preferable)
• Principled: We are principled. We set the standards and have the courage to do what is right, when we
think it is right.
• Respectful: We are respectful to others. We are humble and empathetic, working collegiately to look
after our stakeholders.
• Responsible: We are accountable to all stakeholders. We are diligent and committed to continuous
improvement and building a sustainable and resilient business.
London W1H 7JW