- Provide effective and professional Reward and Benefits support to the Firm.
- Proactively support the Senior Reward and Benefits Manager to manage day to day operational Reward and Benefits administration, support with cyclical processes (salary review and benefits renewal) and support with the delivery of the Firm’s wellbeing strategy.
- Support the wider HR Team with the delivery of annual and ad-hoc Reward and Benefits projects and activities as necessary.
- This role includes 20% off-the-job training – which may be office based
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines whilst maintaining a high attention to detail and accuracy at all times.
- A strong team orientation with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Professional approach and appearance with complete confidentiality at all times. Strong IT skills with experience of Outlook, Excel Word and PowerPoint Experience of HR databases particularly Cascade (desirable).
- Experience of working in a busy HR environment at Administrator level (desirable), preferably in a professional services environment, Reward and Benefits experience desirable.
- Administration of the end-to-end new starter and leaver benefit processes. This includes working closely with our third-party administrator.
- Manage the new joiners benefits administration, including benefits enrolment, pension auto enrolment and preparing new joiner payroll data.
- Prepare Reward and Benefits communications for key processes for new joiners, pension contribution changes and updates on wellbeing initiatives.
- Responsible for supporting with the delivery of wellbeing initiatives. Including sourcing and liaising with providers, drafting communications, monitoring attendance and participation and any other duties as required to deliver the wellbeing strategy.
- Support the Senior Reward and Benefits Manager with tracking expenditure and reconciliations of invoices.
- Responsible for running regular Firm-wide HR reports; including the preparation of monthly benefits payroll, monthly pension report and any ad-hoc reports as required by the Firm or Operational HR Team.
- Provide a first point of contact for all reward and benefit queries (i.e. password/login queries for benefits portal and access to benefit providers).
- Provide efficient administrative support throughout annual Reward processes, including salary/bonus review, benefit renewals and promotion.
- Provide collaborative support for other members of the HR team as required.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as reasonably required.
31 Chertsey St, Guildford GU1 4HD