As a HR Assistant you will provide support to the Payroll & Reward Manager in the administration of our benefits and the coordination of the wellbeing program and activities which contribute to the attraction, retention and development of employees. You will be responsible for the coordination of key administrative processes and policies, always respecting UK employment law regulations and internal compliance requirements.
Manage the administration related to all HR processes, in particular:
- Starters and Leavers
- Manage HR systems
- Ensure that all employee files are maintained in line with internal audit and GDPR requirements
- Coordinate Wellbeing activities and other internal HR Events
- Ensure administrative compliance with UK employment regulations throughout the Starter/Leaver process, manage the record-keeping of C&B information, respecting GDPR and HMRC regulations.
- Manage the communication around the company’s internal Ethics & Compliance tool, be the point of contact for employee queries relating to the tool and the policies.
- Support the Payroll & Reward Manager on the day to day communication with our Benefits Broker
- Maintain all benefit databases including those for life insurance, income protection, pension, healthcare.
- Update all benefits information in benefits’ booklet and intranet.
- Coordinate benefit meetings with new joiners and provide guidance to new starters and employees alike on the administration and/or enrolment in benefits
- Develop creative internal communications for our benefits to be used on the Company’s Intranet and in communal areas
- Support the Payroll & Reward Manager in the implementation and coordination of activities related to the Wellbeing Program (e.g. booking rooms, communicating to employees, payment to providers, etc.).
- Manage HR invoices and follow up with 3rd parties.
- Set up new vendors following our internal procedure.
- Ensure all invoices are paid on time and confirm to 3rd parties if needed.
Professional experience & know how:
- Familiar with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel
- Payroll processes knowledge would be a plus
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Excellent Problem-solving skills
- Pro-active working style
- Highly numerical and with excellent attention to detail
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Able to deal with ambiguity
- Well organized, able to work under pressure and without direct supervision
Hours: 37.5 hrs, Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Location: 12-18 Grosvenor Gardens, Belgravia, London SW1W 0DH
Apprenticeship: HR Support L3