Working as part of the End User Computing Team (part of the wider Global Service Delivery Team) based in Dudley in the West Midlands you will be given the opportunity to develop a range of skills ranging from End User Computing, Managing Desktop Infrastructure applications right through to working with external partners to help ensure the smooth delivery of our Service.
This really is a great opportunity for the right person who is looking to kick-start their career and gain valuable experience working with teams globally.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Participating in meetings and workshops with the team and wider business
- Taking Full responsibility for performing relevant Daily Checks and escalating issues to Team Members.
- Managing the Ticketing Queue for the End User Computing Team.
- Assisting in the day to day running of the Corporate Antivirus Solution, ensuring that clients are running the latest software version and using reporting tools to identify any organisational threats.
- Using Microsoft Deployment Tools to assist in the build and ongoing Management of Corporate Images.
- Assist in maintaining the Corporate Enterprise Mobility Solutions.
- Work with the Google Service Owner on Google related projects to ensure that the organisations Google Infrastructure is kept healthy.
- Assist in the promotion of Google Products Globally
- Has basic knowledge of IT technologies and concepts
Knowledge and skills:
- Displays a responsible attitude to following procedures, keeping records, and caring for equipment and other assets.
- Teamwork – Working co-operatively (rather than competitively) with others to achieve a common goal.
- Customer focus – Understanding the needs of the internal or external customer and keeping them in mind when taking actions or making decisions.
- Analytical thinking – Acquiring a proper understanding of a problem or situation by breaking it down systematically into its component parts and identifying the relationships between these parts, selecting the appropriate method/tool to resolve the problem and reflecting on the result, such that learning is identified and absorbed.
- Attention to detail – Applying quality standards to all tasks undertaken and ensuring that nothing is overlooked.
- Quick and eager to learn.
Ebony House, Castlegate Way, Dudley, DY1 4TA