Byrom plc is a Sports Event Management and Consultancy company specializing in providing turnkey solutions for accommodation, ticketing, information technology, hospitality and transportation and in providing consultancy services to Rights Holders and Organizing Committees of major international sporting events. Byrom maintains company headquarters outside of Manchester, England (Cheadle). The IT team works closely with the company’s wholly owned subsidiaries and /or associated Companies registered in England, Switzerland, Spain, Brazil, Russia, and South Africa.
Main duties & responsibilities;
You will learn and be supported to carry out the following duties:
- Call logging & handling of support tickets – escalation, prioritisation etc.
- Investigating, troubleshooting & resolving software/hardware issues.
- Set up & maintain desktops, laptops & mobile devices
- Software installation & upgrades
- Maintain printers & scanners
- Active Directory & Office365 administration
- Network patching & troubleshooting
- Documentation of IT processes & procedures
- Provide telephone and remote support for global offices
Skills & Experience;
- Good knowledge of Windows 7,10 & MS Office 2013-2019 – DESIRABLE
- Comfortable operating and supporting iOS, Android and Windows mobile devices
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with users across all levels of ability and seniority, by phone, email and face to face
- Able to work as a team and have the initiative to work on their own
- Ability to quickly recognise users’ key requirements and prioritise tasks accordingly.
- Good attention to detail
- A great work ethic
- Customer Service-driven
Seamos House, Brooks Drive, Cheadle, SK8 3SA