We are looking for an apprentice IT Apprentice to join the IT team. This role would suit a positive person with a “go for it attitude” who enjoys a creative environment.
The person will be the first point of contact for all internal IT issues. You will be responsible for initial troubleshooting and diagnosing of IT issues.
You will be joining a small team and will be working within a Mac-heavy environment so should preferably have a basic understanding and a desire to improve their skill-set of MacOS, Adobe Suite, MS Office, G-Suite and Active Directory.
- Responding to technical issues in a polite and effective manner
- Deliver end user support
- Creating/Setting up new users/Freelancers.
- Re-Imaging and setup of old and new equipment
- Remote support
Requirements and prospects
- MacOS troubleshooting skills – primarily High Sierra & Mojave
- Experience with G-Suite (Gmail, Groups and Team Drives)
- Experience with Windows and Mac Hardware.
- Experience of Apple iOS iPhone/tablet support
- Experience with Video Conferencing
- Experience with Networks (port patching and switches)
A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent qualifications) at grade C or above including English and maths.
Why should you join our team?
- 23 Days holiday, increasing by 1 day for each year of service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Optional Dental Insurance
- Comprehensive internal and external staff training programme
- Corporate Social Responsibility – time given to volunteer with our partnered charities
- Annual ski trip in Europe
- Cycle-to-work scheme (so that you can cycle into London’s only cycle-in office)
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Long Service Awards – at 3, 5 & 10 years
- Optional sabbaticals after 3 and 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff events: yoga, monthly nail bar, wellness check-ups onsite, massages, basketball & squash court for hire
- Summer hours
- Free breakfast
A little bit about us
We’re a global agency, with more than 600 people in 10 offices around the world, 150 here in our London HQ. We deliver world-class creative campaigns and strategies based on social insights, for forward-thinking brands including adidas, Audi, Google and Netflix. And we’ve been recognised as one of the UK’s best places to work for several years in a row. We’re focused on creating ideas powered by people, not platforms – a formula that’s proven very successful over the last eight years.
18 Finsbury Square, London, EC2A 1AH