ABOUT THE ROLE
One of our core priorities across all parts of the business is delivering an excellent experience every time to every customer, internal and external. Our service style is being easy, reliable and empathetic – which you will make a central part of your role.
- The role will be aiming to provide a broad view of what skills and processes are required to be part of the IT team. The apprentice will be exposed to a large range of people and departments as well as projects.
- Answer calls from our colleagues on faulty equipment, technical support, login issues and other queries
- Log the colleague queries in our online ticket system
- Learn and assist in answering the technical queries
- Learn and assist in resolving the faulty equipment queries and other more complex IT ussies
- Understand the IT need within projects and assisting with any technical support
- Spend time across IT in all teams.
- The role will be ideal for someone looking to make their first step in the world of IT within a service desk.
- Pro-active, professional and able to demonstrate full commitment to exceptional customer care and service in all activities
- Keen to learn new skills and possesses a ‘can do’ solutions focused attitude
- Flexible and co-operative team player. Able to build positive relationships quickly.
- Able to communicate effectively in writing and face to face
- Punctual and well organised, able to meet deadlines and manage time effectively.
- You will have an impressive track-record of delivering excellent customer experience
- You’ll deliver easy, reliable, empathetic service to your internal and external customers, by seeking to understand fully your customers’ needs, identifying and working to remove pain points, and always doing what you say you will
Employees are responsible for their own Health & Safety, ensuring a safe working environment for colleagues.
Hours: 37.5 hrs, Monday to Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Location: Ealing Gateway, 26–30 Uxbridge Rd, Ealing, London W5 2AU
Apprenticeship: Infrastructure Technician L3