This role offers an exciting opportunity to become part of an IT based team at a rapidly expanding company. Grove Pension Solutions are looking for a well-motivated individual with a great passion to build a career in the IT industry.
The successful candidate will be joining a rapidly growing company and team. The successful candidate will join our IT Support Team who provide a single point of contact to our company for IT related issues. Previous support experience is not mandatory, however, what is absolutely essential, is having the desire and ability to learn proactively and upskill quickly.
Your day to day responsibilities could include…
- Provide first line support for IT related issues and requests with a focus on Office 365
- Provide assistance by phone and email using a task-based system
- Track issues to resolution
- Update the internal knowledge base with issue resolution details
- Support on-site hardware and software with occasional remote support for home users
- Maintain user accounts including rights, permissions and groups
. Quickly and accurately determine incident scope and impact
. Follow up on tickets at pre-defined intervals until resolved
Expected skills, attitude and behaviours;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire and ability to learn proactively and upskill quickly
. Possessing a logical and methodical approach
. Knowledge of Office 365 and its various applications such as Outlook
. IT Savvy
. Analytical and problem-solving skills
. Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
. Can use own initiative
. Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
. Maintain a productive, professional and secure working environment
Upon completing the apprenticeship, there are real progression opportunities available.
If successful for this role, you will be reporting directly to the IT manager.
Think you have what it takes? Apply today!
Grove House, London Road, Halstead, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN14 7DS