Western Global designs, manufactures, and supplies innovative fuel and fluid storage solutions. With locations in Europe, North America and the Middle East, Western Global is able to provide safe and reliable refueling equipment across the world regardless of the application.
Innovation is what drives us forward. We strive for continuous improvement in product development and ensure that our customers and their applications are always in focus. We contribute our drive and our success to our world-class team and are currently seeking to add a like-minded passionate individual to join our organisation.
The role will involve a mixture of face to face and telephone based support covering IT equipment, software, hardware, telephone systems, networking and infrastructure. Handling support issues within a strict timeframe. Along with this you will be involved in project work, the setup of new equipment and any other support that may be required.
- Responding to helpdesk queries within agreed SLAs
- Troubleshooting systems, networking problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Creating new user accounts and profiles
- Password issues
- Prioritising the helpdesk issues by considering their urgency and importance
- Updates on the computer and server infrastructure
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications and services
- Supporting the IT Systems Administrator on local and global developments
- Writing procedural documentation
- Collating relevant reports and data
What makes you right for this role:
- Must have a keen interest in IT
- Good people skills and the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Commitment to customer service and satisfaction.
- Flexible and able to adjust easily to rapid change with a strong sense of urgency.
- Accuracy and attention to detail, and a desire to ensure the highest standards are maintained
- Ability to schedule tasks, meet deadlines, work unsupervised and set/follow procedures
- Technical problem solving and analytical skills
- Technical experience supporting Windows operating systems – Windows 7/8 and 10
- Technical experience in supporting printers, networking and telecommunications (including PABX & VOIP)
Desired Personal Characteristics:
- Determination – not easily discouraged or put off.
- Passion, enthusiasm and charisma.
- Innovative – prepared to see beyond how it has been done before.
- Positive outlook – always sees opportunity through any adversity.
- Resilient – ready to bounce back from any challenges.
- Assertive – gets things done when they need to be.
- An engaging, up-beat personality and a genuine team player
- A keen interest in new technologies