ABOUT VERB BRANDS
Verb is a fantastic company to be in to learn about all aspects of digital design. With talented junior and senior members of the team on hand to guide you through your time here, we provide a supportive environment to help you develop your skills and progress your career.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting the Digital Design team in the production of content design, website designs, and redesigns. What you don’t know how to do, we can teach you!
- Support the design team with website design, across a number of different and exciting projects.
- Update on-site content for all projects using WordPress CMS and ensure all content and creative meets our standards.
- Liaise with the Project Manager to source all relevant content material, including imagery, and to ensure all graphics adhere to brand identity guidelines.
- Keep aware of competitor behaviour and the latest developments across the sector. You will be championing design innovation and clearly demonstrating how we can lead the industry.
- Proofread all mock-ups before sending to PM to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Support the Marketing team with the creation of advertising banners, including those for affiliate sites.
- Email design on an adhoc basis.
DESIRED PERSONAL QUALITIES:
- Creative and self-motivated with a passion to learn and an eye for strong design.
- A flexible approach when working in a team.
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time.
- Handle constructive criticism in a positive manner and allow direction from senior designers to positively influence your work.
- Brief Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Ability to take direction and interpret briefs accurately.
- A disciplined approach to processes and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally.
- An interest in website User Experience.
- Up to 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- £500 to spend on mind body and soul after probation
Hours: 37.5 hrs, Monday to Friday 9:00 AM – 5:30 AM
Location: 5th Floor, 78 Chamber Street, London, E1 8BL
Apprenticeship: Junior Content Producer