We are looking for a Junior Software Tester to join our existing team of experienced testers to help ensure software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for testing newly developed web applications against requirements and specifications, finding and reporting bugs and preparing releases for final deployment.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and good verbal and written communication skills. If you are interested in learning the skills and techniques needed to become a top-class QA expert and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results
- Collaborate with other QA staff to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong self-organisational skills
Competitive salary and benefits package available, with additional salary progression once apprenticeship complete.
Location: The Old Grammar School, Church Road, Thame, OX9 3AJ