This post provides the opportunity to work as part of the Learning Design Team, whilst also working towards a fully-funded Level 3 apprenticeship as a Junior Content Producer. Reporting into the Learning Design & Infrastructure Manager, you will be responsible for the ongoing production of creative digital learning content in various forms (producing and editing video content, authoring parts of eLearning content, producing audio, creating digital assets, social campaign assets and resources) to be used to drive performance throughout the whole of the business.
- Assist in the creation of digital content relating to all aspects of learning within Greene King.
- Support the L&D function to deliver creative and innovative learning solutions using appropriate development software.
- You will be required to develop and maintain efficient content production records and workflows, to ensure all design projects are tracked and completed within tight deadlines.
- You will need to liaise closely with the Learning Design & Infrastructure Manager and business stakeholders to prioritise and plan workloads.
- You will need to develop relationships with subject matter experts around the business to foster a culture of willingness to support the curation of digital content.
- Part of your role will involve uploading, organising and maintaining digital learning materials within the Talent Management Platform.
- You will need to ensure that all content released is entirely accurate and compliant with all applicable laws, including Health & Safety, Data Protection and Intellectual Property.
- You will need to maintain a current awareness of emerging trends in your field, to ensure the content you produce is of the highest quality and as engaging as it possibly can be.
- Apply knowledge of instructional design theory to design course content based on source information provided by subject matter experts and stakeholders.
- Drive the ‘GK Learning’ brand within the business through various communication channels
Skills & Experience
- An eye for design, and the ability to create content that grabs the attention of various audiences.
- Demonstrable design skills, such as the creation of digital content, course materials, images, footage, etc.
- You must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships and engage with subject matter experts across the business.
- You must have an excellent attention to detail and the ability to think logically to solve problems as and when they arise.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks from start to completion.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- A flexible approach to a varied workload.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast–paced environment.
- Well organized clear communicator, with strong attention to detail.
- A professional qualification or experience in L&D or training would be beneficial.
- Some knowledge of design software packages, such as Articulate Storyline and Adobe products such as Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign and Premiere Pro would be beneficial.
Location: Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton-on-Trent, DE14 3JZ