The mission for Marketing at Health Mind Body Ltd is to create, nurture and grow our brand. As a member of the team you will begin to develop skills to help support Marketing in their delivery of tactical, reactive activity alongside strategic delivery plans.
- Working closely alongside the Senior team members and develop skills to create marketing strategies and partnerships and to understand how plans are brilliantly executed across all channels.
- Working with the team to develop strategies and relevant promotions for our brand and private labelling.
- Preparing creative briefs and working together with the marketing team to write, edit and release marketing materials, such as blogs and direct mail.
- Researching, developing and creating engaging content to be posted on our various social media channels. Monitoring customer engagement on all social channels and helping build the social community through content and partnerships. Circulating weekly reports on social performance.
- Research and support writing for organised and structured copy to enhance SEO strategies.
- Briefing and developing concepts together alongside the Director for various products and services, making sure all assets are on brand.
- Helping to book in monthly campaigns through the relevant teams.
- Support the Director with creative assets, customer service queries, and admin.
- Support the Director on a day to day basis across reporting, tracking, administration and presentation creation. Circulate relevant marketing news, case studies and initiatives across the wider team as well as competitor research and analysis.
- A keen interest in content writing
- Understanding of e-commerce
- Ability to see things from a customers perspective
- Understanding of how a websites works
- Quick thinker
- Eager to learn
PLYMOUTH, PL4 8AA