An exciting opportunity has arisen for an apprentice to join the marketing team of PTI, the training division for the Lifesciences vertical in Informa Connect.
The portfolio consists of the PTI, MDTI, ATI, EBD Academy and BPI Academy brands which serve the training needs of the pharmaceutical, medical device, agrochemical and biopharmaceutical industries respectively.
Reporting into the Senior Performance Marketing Manager for PTI, this role will support the marketing team in generating leads, inbound demand and direct bookings for our public training courses and in-company solutions through the execution of marketing campaigns online and offline.
A key part of this role will be working with the wider marketing team to design collateral and execute integrated campaigns through multiple channels including email, social media and search engines. It is an exciting time to join the team as we are significantly growing our portfolios and expertise in the digital learning space. Ideal for someone considering a career in marketing, as part of this role you will receive hands-on marketing experience and training while also gaining an insight into working at a FTSE 100 company.
KNect365, an Informa business, has a clear vision and focus, delivering premium, leader events globally serving the audience needs whilst exceeding their expectations. We are very clear on our strategy, delivering digitally enhanced customer-centric events.
- Building email campaigns
- Organic social media posting for PTI LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook profiles
- Supporting the execution of paid social advertising campaigns
- Updating display and remarketing banners for advertising on Google
- Updating the PTI website as required
- Ensuring consistency of external course listings with PTI website
- Updating existing company brochures for print and digital
- Creating new courses in the CRM and setting up marketing promotions
- Maintaining the course calendars on the PTI website
- Compiling and updating course testimonials on the website and collateral
- Liaising with the wider PTI team for marketing content production and feedback
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience working with MS Office
- Experience using social media platforms, especially LinkedIn (desirable)
- Experience using Photoshop (desirable)
- Time management and organisational skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and reliable
- Ability to work in a team
Educated to A level standard or equivalent.