A Media Apprentice is an entry level position and requires the candidate to work within a team and assist with the planning, buying and analysis of a client’s marketing campaign and objectives. A Media Apprentice is expected to be a team player who can communicate well with others and multi task. As we work daily with client’s budgets and results, a Media Apprentice should also be confident with numbers. We work in a vibrant and fast paced environment, so you must be happy to build relationships with a large number of people.
- Gathering competitor info, analysis of demographic and lifestyle data
- Production of media delivery analysis, assessment of media opportunities
- Negotiation of media rates, production of media plans
- Building relationships with media owners
- Analysis of campaign results
- Interrogation of consumer insight / research
- Facilitating client billing and general administration
- Numerate, strong communicator, good multi-tasker, excellent attention to detail, analytical, inquisitive and good team worker.
- Excel skills are a must and Word and Powerpoint are preferred.
- Passionate, proactive, creative, organised, articulate, and eager to learn.
Things to consider
After the apprenticeship, candidates will be encouraged to apply for a permanent position. If successful, candidates will be encouraged and supported to expand their knowledge base ready for promotion to the next level. We are passionate about investing in people and their careers and we always favour internal progression over external recruitment – a large portion of our senior management started at MediaCom in entry level positions.
What we offer
Working Week: Monday to Friday 9-5.30, 37.50 hours per week.
4 vacancies at MediaCom, 1 Hardman St, Manchester M3 3HF
2 vacancies at MediaCom, 23 Colmore Row, Birmingham, B3 2BS
Closing date for Birmingham applications – Monday 29th July