OMD are looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual looking to start their career in media to work and learn within the Display activation team. The Display team look after the planning and buying for Print & Digital campaigns. You will be working across some of OMD’s highest profile and dynamic clients such as McDonald’s Daimler, Barclays, Google, PepsiCo and Disney giving you a real insight into a diverse range of sectors.
Your role as Display Apprentice will help you learn and be supported in the following:
1) Understand and be trained in the methodology behind Print and Digital buying, including:
– Campaign planning
– grow confidence in putting together Display plans for clients, with accompanying rationale to explain media choices.
– Vouchering of Display campaigns to ensure activity runs as planned, and confidently report results back to Clients once a campaign has run.
– Training on all relative systems required to plan and buy Display campaigns.
– Development of your negotiation and presentation skills
2) Development of communication skills:
– Build strong relationships internally with your team, and the wider agency team.
– Actively engage with the media owner community and forge strong working relationships with day to day partners, such as News UK, Mail Metro Media and Telegraph
3) Develop strong market and media knowledge:
– Build your knowledge of the Display marketplace as well as the wider media industry.
An interest in developing an exciting career in media
– A good competency of Microsoft Office applications (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
– Strong numerical skills
– Strong attention to detail and communication skills