Who is Nexus Point?
Over the last 8 years, we’ve established our position in the automotive software and
web development sector by consistently creating powerful software solutions that
deliver a competitive and innovative advantage for our customers.
Our office environment is fun and we play as hard as we work. We’re looking for an
enthusiastic Advertising and Media Executive Apprentice who’ll fit into our dedicated team, working
on exciting projects for our ever growing client base.
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a Advertising and Media Executive Apprentice with up-to-date knowledge that makes them capable of interpreting our clients’ needs into solution requirements with high quality impact.
As a Advertising and Media Executive Apprentice at Nexus Point, you must:
● Have good written communication skills
● Have good organisational skills
● Have a mature attitude
● Be reliable
● Be polite
● Be well presented
● Ability to use initiative to independently resolve problems
Qualifications & training required
The Advertising and Media Executive Apprentice will be ready to develop their existing skills by working with the Paid Media Executive, and other senior staff on a range of projects.
The following is beneficial but not a requirement:
● A GCSE in English and Maths at grade C or above (or equivalent)
Communication is a big part of the job, so the Advertising and Media Executive must feel
confident enough to contribute to the entire process. Keeping a finger on the pulse of
marketing trends is also key.
The specific details of a Advertising and Media Executive ’s role will vary depending on
the role, but common activities include:
● Building and optimising paid campaigns across Google Ads, Facebook & Instagram Ads & other platforms, analysing what’s working and what isn’t, and continually testing new ideas to achieve the best results for clients.
● Creating client-facing reports to review performance.
● Reviewing overall marketing campaign successes using measurement tools such as Google Analytics
● Working closely with our creative team to produce best-in-class content (display / remarketing ads, video, landing pages) to meet KPIs.
● Supporting the marketing department planning, implementation and optimisation of wider marketing campaigns to maximise overall performance.
● Frequent research and calls with experts in marketing platforms to ensure best practice is being followed and new opportunities are being undertaken.
● Analysing existing activity / performance and creating audits of prospective
client’s marketing activity.
As well as the opportunity to work as part of an exciting, growing company, Nexus Point offers you the chance to play an integral part in a dynamic, focussed and productive team.
We’ll also offer a competitive salary based on your experience and the unique properties you can bring.
You’ll be provided with all the equipment you’ll need to perform your job effectively,
as well as encouragement and support to acquire new skills or brush up on existing ones in the form of access to materials and time to study.
Salary: £9,984 p/a
Location: Norfolk House, Bostock Green, Winsford, Cheshire, CW7 3BD