The role will involve the support on building out and optimising paid search (Google and Bing) and paid social campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat etc). You will be working in a fastpaced and ever-changing sector where there are always new features to test within a fast-paced and quickly growing part of THG.
Key responsibilities will include:
Start with a 13-15 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship:
- Support on building and optimizing paid search
- Supporting paid social media campaigns including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Snapchat)
- Working with internal stakeholders
- Testing campaigns progressively and reviewing campaigns to optimise performance
- Reporting and reviewing activity to ensure the positive performance of the channel
- Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme
- £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance
- Staff Discounts across THG brands
- Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area
- Exciting and endless career progression prospects
- Salary – Competitive Apprenticeship Package – Starting salary £5.00ph with a pay review after 6 months
- Comfortable with Excel
- Good communication skills
- Good mathematical skills
- Enjoy solving problems and taking initiative in solving those problems
- Interest in or a desire to learn about digital marketing
- Interest in the beauty industry
About the employer
The THG apprenticeship programme is an exciting opportunity for ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Our apprenticeship programme gives you the opportunity to innovate and work on real projects, learn on the job from people who have a vast amount of industry experience, whilst working towards a recognised apprenticeship qualification. At THG we offer apprenticeships from Foundation Level right through to Master’s Degree Level, across a number of our different divisions, giving you the opportunity to learn and grow with THG.
The THG apprenticeship programme is a great way to gain new skills in one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, Hale Country Club, ESPA and MyProtein.com – The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
At THG we are committed to developing our future talent through the THG apprenticeship programme. If you think you’ve got what it takes to join us and make an impact at THG, we would love to hear from you.