OMD are looking for 2 enthusiastic and motivated graduates to join their growing biddable team. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about understanding channels like paid search ads with Google, social advertising with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You’ll be extensively trained in optimisation, audiences, testing and technology to fast track to a biddable media expert across all relevant digital channels.
Your role will be working on Betway – one of our most advanced paid social clients, with a heavy focus on DR performance driving sign ups and app downloads across the plethora of paid social platforms. A fantastic opportunity to learn cutting edge performance activation and planning skills applicable to a growing range of clients in future.
- Working in a team on the day-to-day delivery of your client’s business objectives.
- Responsible for digital performance activity, hands on planning, buying and strategy of paid search and social campaigns. Including PPC.
- Management of YouTube and where relevant other biddable channels like Amazon and other retailer propositions.
We are less focused on defining channels within the responsibility of this role, and more focused on ensuring we have a team of bright, analytical performance specialists that can apply transferrable skills across a portfolio of performance channels to ultimately deliver the best performance for their clients against their core KPI’s.
This role requires someone who is always seeking to identify areas of opportunity and efficiency for clients and be implementing consistent processes across the team in order to move our resource away from manual implementation to more automated ways of working.
How behaviours will be seen for this level:
These are the skills and attitudes that you will need to develop in order to fulfil your role, we have separated them into areas specific to your role. We have also given you some examples, where relevant, of what tangible application of the skills looks like (not an exhaustive list!):
- A proactive approach to self-learning within your day to day work, supplemented by the broader training initiatives run across the agency
- An open and friendly collaborative attitude
- An analytic approach, ensuring our work is anchored in data – mathematical ability is a must for the role.
What we offer:
6 month £18.5k
12 month £21.5K
18 months £23.5K
Duration: 15 months
Working week: 37.5 hours Monday – Friday
Role location: Minerva House,1-4 North Cresent, London, WC1E 7ER