Do you have an analytical mind, strong English and mathematical skills and a passion for online marketing? Could you rise to the challenge of playing your part in a dedicated paid social team that works with international brands and retailers in a role that could well be a stepping stone to an account management position? Then consider a move to Forward PMX.
Right now, we’re looking for an enthusiastic Apprentice with passion across all major social media channels and digital ads on platforms like YouTube. This is an entry level role that reports directly to the Analyst/Manager. So your knowledge and passion within the field will have every chance to shine.
You will learn about the industry and gain exposure to both planning and buying of all main social platforms as we progress you to the next stage of your development.
We have a strong international offering across the Far East and Russia particularly, so you will be have exposure in seeing how a full international strategy for some of the worlds’ biggest brands are put together. We have expert practitioners working in ForwardPMX for each of these social platforms, so your job will be to bring this expertise together and influence clients to buy our unique proposition.
What you will actually do:
Reporting into the Analyst/Manager you will be required to assist on all their accounts as needed. You will be involved in optimisation, reporting, analysis and buying with more responsibility given in line with progression. There will be an element of work within client strategy and contact but again this is in line with progression.
Because of the emphasis on writing and analysis, we’ll ideally be looking for highly developed numeracy skills and the ability to articulate yourself concisely, both verbally and with the written word.
The fundamental objectives of the role are to support the Agency with:
- Working with Paid Social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Twitter) and Programmatic Demand Side Platforms (Google Display Video 360, The Trade Desk, YouTube) key stakeholders to plan and manage new client accounts
- Supporting with daily reporting & budget management
- Building and updating bespoke client reports
- Analysing campaign performance against client KPIs & reporting on any trends & insights to key stakeholders
- Recommending opportunities for campaign optimisation based on meeting clients KPI’s & implement as required
- Provide updates to internal teams on the active campaigns and help to ensure media teams are up-to-date with campaign status
- Assisting with any ad-hoc reporting & administrative tasks
The ideal candidate will have the following core skills and abilities:
- Strong communications skills
- Creative with passion about social media
- A proactive attitude to find and suggest solutions rather than report on problems.
- A self-starter and a team player
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to develop & learn new processes
- Diligent, with keen attention to detail
- At least a B Grade (or equivalent) GCSE in English and Maths.
If you have what it takes, you could soon be part of a fun and friendly environment where, if you work hard, your career can progress very quickly. In return for your enthusiasm and expertise, we’ll reward you with a competitive salary and some exciting benefits that include free breakfast and lunch, 24 days holiday a year (with the option to buy more days), pension, life assurance, massages, inhouse fitness classes and discounted gym offers! We also have a free bar where we celebrate successes or sometimes just unwind after a busy week.
OUR FORWARDPMX THINKING….
ForwardPMX is an advocate for equal opportunity in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability and gender identity. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Salary: £18,000 / annually
Hours: 37.5hr, Monday to Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Location: 100 Leman Street, London, E1 8EU
Apprenticeship: Digital Marketer L3