We are Iris
Back in 1999, Iris was founded by a team of six people around a single client.
Those six founders are still at the very heart of our business.
Today, Iris is a thriving micro network of over 1,000 people in 14 locations across the globe.
We deliver a multitude of fully integrated specialisms within creative, consulting and mar-tech to some of the most progressive clients around the world.
We are part of the Cheil Worldwide network – the world’s 15th biggest creative agency company.
Our partnership with Cheil has allowed us to extend our global to a network of 55 offices.
We are ‘For the Forward’
Always exploring. Restless. Never done.
Radiators of positive energy that serve to motivate. Empowering and supporting others to find opportunity.
We liberate ourselves by removing the barriers that stand in the way of progress. Confident, bold, decisive and at times challenging. We stretch what’s possible.
Always asking ‘What will move us Forward?’
We are looking for an energetic, proactive and curious People / Talent Assistant to join the dynamic People function here at Iris. The opportunity is perfect for a confident, culturally aware & talented individual who loves working with people and isn’t afraid to get stuck in.
As part of a passionate and ambitious team, the successful candidate will be supporting with all things Talent Attraction & Onboarding and getting to grips with an inhouse recruitment approach within an HR team. The role will report into the Talent Manager and sit within the wider People Team, so there will be support and opportunity to learn and develop.
The opportunity would be perfect for a driven and talented person who wants to build a career in HR/Recruitment and is looking for a role and company that will help them develop this skillset by offering an apprenticeship, allowing them to study for their CIPD Diploma at the same time as putting the theory to practice in the working environment.
Iris is a creative, complex & forever evolving environment so we are looking for someone who can think on their feet and cope with change. More importantly, someone who is a thinker, not just a doer as our work is not process driven.
How you’d spend your day
- Managing the administration for all new starters and freelancers within the business
- Screening candidates, creating shortlists, booking interviews and managing feedback for junior roles
- Updating the HR database and making sure all new starters are added to the system
- Managing job postings on LinkedIn, Facebook & other social channels
- Support with tracking recruitment cost and savings
- Manage benefits administration and queries
- Assisting with projects and supporting with the implementation of Recruitment & HR strategies
- Reviewing competitor agency’s channels to learn and understand the industry landscape
What we’re looking for:
- A passion for people and learning how to manage them
- A desire to build a career within an in-house recruitment function / HR team
- An passion for marketing and the creative industry
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage time and juggle priorities
- Confident, collaborative & naturally curious
- Cultural awareness & an interest in the latest trends
- Social media savvy
- A team player
We want everyone in the Iris family to feel happy, successful and supported. That’s why we’ve put together a comprehensive benefits package to help look after your body, your mind and your future:
- BUPA private health and dental care
- Pension scheme
- On-site personal trainer
- Personal access to our independent Financial Advisor
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- Childcare vouchers
- Group income protection
- Sabbatical after 5 years
- Free eye care tests
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Weekly football and yoga sessions
- On-site massage, acupuncture and osteopath
- In-house squads that organise nights out and random acts of kindness
- Local discount car
20 days per annum
3 additional days for religious holiday
Plus your birthday
Plus additional day after 2, 3 and 4 years
Holiday buy back (up to an extra 5 days per year)
If you decide to apply for a role at Iris we will only keep the data provided by you for 2 years from the date we receive it, following which your data will then be destroyed. We have a legitimate interest to process the data you provide us and we will protect your rights in accordance with all applicable data legislation. If at any point you decide you would like us to delete the data we hold or have any more questions please email us at email@example.com.
Iris London, 3rd Floor, 10 Queen Street Place, London, EC4R 1BE