The THG apprenticeship programme is an exciting opportunity for ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Our apprenticeship programme gives you the opportunity to innovate and work on real projects, learn on the job from people who have a vast amount of industry experience, whilst working towards a recognised apprenticeship qualification. At THG we offer apprenticeships from Foundation Level right through to Master’s Degree Level, across a number of our different divisions, giving you the opportunity to learn and grow with THG.
The THG apprenticeship programme is a great way to gain new skills in one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, Hale Country Club, ESPA and MyProtein.com – The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
At THG we are committed to developing our future talent through the THG apprenticeship programme. If you think you’ve got what it takes to join us and make an impact at THG, we would love to hear from you.
About the Division:
Here at THG Studios, we believe passionately that a great experience ensures meaningful content. Content that doesn’t just sell, but engages, informs and empathises with the consumer. It’s this belief and philosophy that sits at the core of THG Studios culture and approach. It’s our innovative 360 agency experience that enables us to deliver a world-class, brand building, strategic, content that cuts through the noise of an image-saturated world.
About the role:
To provide support to the Retouch team, small retouching tasks in Photoshop plus admin and general support to the Retouch Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
Start with a 13- 15 Month Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Producing and delivering agreed daily workload across a variety of brands
- Retouching photographs in Photoshop for online use in marketing and design campaigns
- Applying filters and other tools such as masks and patches to imagery to provide a final polished look
- Producing high-quality retouched assets suitable for use in a commercial environment
- Being aware of the market and how much retouching is required, referring to the brief
- Producing assets ready for web and print use, optimising images, DPI, colour, cropping, watermarks etc.
- Basic Batch processing techniques
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Using Bridge
- Understanding the requirements of a brief and querying where relevant
- Understanding of the studio process, file naming, tagging and cloud storage, uploading to assetbank
- Ensure all processes are followed and timesheets are maintained
- Maintain file size specification guidelines
- Good communication skills
- Good at remaining focused and organized
- Basic skills in Photoshop
- Competent in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Competent in using a PC or MAC
- Preferably to have an interest in photography.
- Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme.
- £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
- Staff Discounts across THG brands.
- Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
- Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
- Salary – Competitive Apprenticeship Package – Starting salary £5.00ph with pay review after 6 months
Skyline Drive, Burtonwood, Warrington WA5 3TP