The apprentice will be working as a ‘Support & Integrations Executive’ at Affiliate Future.
They will be responsible for overseeing new merchant integrations and client support on the Affiliate Future network, following set guidelines and best affiliate marketing practices. They will have the chance to work alongside the New Business Team, Account Management Team, Technical Team and Client Development Team to deliver the best possible support and development for our clients. The apprentice will develop and grow to a point where they are able to manage a portfolio of accounts, with a view to growing the revenue and sales generated for both the account and company.
- Ensure all integration cases follow set integration guidelines and are delivered within specified deadlines.
- Ensuring that all clients are launched across the network, managing initial affiliate recruitment and relationships.
- Ensure all account closure cases follow set guidelines and are delivered within specified deadlines.
- Answer Support phone during office working hours, and ensure emails and Support Desk Tickets are checked and responded to on a daily basis, liaising with colleagues to respond effectively to client enquires.
- Work alongside the New Business Team, Account Management Team, Technical Team and Client Development Team to deliver resolutions and the best possible customer support to our clients.
- Host remote Webinar sessions to clients on how to use the Affiliate Future merchant interface.
- Validating affiliate sign-up requests to the network as necessary.
- Keep reports and spreadsheets up to date.
- Learn the basics of coding, including how the network tracking code works, and carry out tracking tests with merchants to check their Affiliate Future tracking.
- Liaise with merchants and affiliates effectively to set up promotions, exploring and recommending available opportunities to suit both parties. This includes helping to set-up any new campaigns for merchant accounts.
- Analysing and refining digital marketing activities, especially in terms of clients that are not performing as expected, as this is crucial when keeping clients on the network.
- Evaluating the success of digital marketing activities by looking at programme performance.
- Attend meetings with affiliates to learn about new opportunities for partnerships, and broaden industry knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations; can work with a range of internal and external people
- Can demonstrate good and professional use of spelling and grammar
- Ability to work independently; able to use initiative and take responsibility
- Proactive, punctual and organised
- Problem-solving skills
- Maintain a productive, professional and secure working environment
- Competent with Microsoft Office (Mainly Word & Excel)
- Keen attitude to learn and grow within the industry
Standard House, 12-13 Essex Street, London, WC2R 3AA