To proactively be responsible for own employee group and provide comprehensive generalist HR administrative support to a busy Talent Team in a highly efficient and confidential manner in order to contribute to the success and development of the Talent function and support the achievement of the company’s goals and objectives.
- Build and foster rapport with the office teams through understanding of the business and culture
- Assist the Talent team in all aspects of the Talent function, across a range of HR, Recruitment and L&D activities
- Prepare and administer all new starter paperwork including contracts, offer letters, references and new starter forms.
- Administer and manage the agency freelancer process to ensure freelancers are paid in the correct manner via Yuno Juno
- Administer the probationary review process and all supporting documentation, ensuring any trends are reported back to the Talent team in weekly meetings
- Day-to-day comprehensive HR administration including issuing service agreements, contract changes, issuing and updating policies, maintenance of employee files (electronic and manual files) etc
- Talent partnering with junior-level employees
- Update and maintain absence management system (Teamseer)
- Process invoices for benefits, recruitment and training costs in a timely manner
- Proactively support and assist in any projects implemented by the Talent Team and take ownership of designated projects
- Actively suggest, seek approval and implement internal admin process improvements that support an efficient and business-focused operational Talent service
- Run ad–hoc HR reports from the HR Information system as required
- Carry out any other ad hoc duties in order to support the smooth running of the Talent department
Training and Development
- Help facilitate the induction process for all new starters ensuring compliance to First 2 Week programme
- Support the Annual Performance Review and Mid-Year Review processes and the salary review process by providing administrative assistance to the Talent Team, e.g. mail merging salary review letters and tracking annual review and objective forms.
- Provide comprehensive L&D administration including sending out course invites, organising facilities/refreshments/IT resources, collecting and collating evaluation data and logging training credits
- Liaise with external training providers and update the training calendar as appropriate
Compensation and Benefits
- Update and maintain the flexible benefits and support with implementation and administration of employee benefits.
- Accurately input all payroll and employee data into the HR Information System (PeopleSoft), e.g. for new starters, employee transfers, salary and promotional changes, leavers etc.
- Provide HR support and advice to employees and line managers in a timely and effective manner to help resolve employee relations and performance issues in accordance with agency policy and procedures and employment law, redirecting or escalating to team as appropriate
- Prepare all leaver paperwork and carry out exit interviews for employees for entry-level and document findings
Who you are
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people at all levels
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to work accurately and with attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, multitask and meet deadlines
- Strong administration skills
- The ability to deal with issues in a discrete and confidential manner
- The ability to work both cooperatively as a team and independently on own initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Ability to maintain focus and work calmly under pressure
- Experience of delivering in a busy administration role
- Excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages
Location: 76-80 Southwark St, London, SE1 0PN