This is a newly created role in an expanding regional Talent Management and Development team (TM&D). This role is an integral role to help us support and deliver our strategic agenda.
TM&D work closely with key stakeholders across a range of different businesses to help drive and support their business strategies. We actively manage our key talent within the region and provide a range of opportunities and career development initiatives for employees. We collaborate closely with global colleagues on key approaches and initiatives.
This is an excellent first step into Talent Management and Development, with exposure to a wide range of projects and initiatives across the region and opportunity to work with stakeholders at all levels in a range of different businesses.
The TM&D Apprentice will provide administrative and coordinative support to the MRUKS Talent Management and Development Lead. The role will also support the Regional Head of TM&D and involve some diary management, presentation support and involvement in regional project work as required.
- Managing with Respect. Coordination of our newly launched compulsory manager workshop including gathering and analysing feedback. Coordinating the ‘Working with Respect’ employee workshops in 2020
- Apprenticeship Programmes. Identify and design ways of improving our apprenticeship offerings and engaging our apprentices within the region
- Digital School. Lead on promotion and marketing for our internal Digital School, working as part of a global team
- Coaching and Mentoring. Coordination of our regional internal coaching pool and launch of the 2020 regional mentoring programme
- Learning Management System. Play a pivotal role in the planning, implementation and daily management of our new Learning Management System
- Marketing. In collaboration with the marketing team, develop our TM&D branding (to include rebranding our intranet pages and reviewing and suggesting ways to best market our initiatives)
- Professional Qualifications. Manage professional qualifications applications, updating trackers and determining rewards, as well as keeping up to date with changes relating to the various professional qualifications
- Organise all regional and local workshops including venue sourcing, liaising with the venue regarding training rooms, layout and refreshments, ensuring materials are produced and available on the day
- Manage invitations for all regional and local workshops, coordinate pre-work, distribute follow up materials and manage feedback via the online survey
- Manage all psychometrics and diagnostics administration i.e. Insights, Hogan, 360-degree feedback
- Manage the workshop tracker including attendance at workshops and the waitlist for future workshops
- Manage the TM&D inbox
Supporting Regional Head
- Presentation & diary management support
- Regional/global project team attendance as required
Key Skills and Experience
- Excellent organisation skills
- Effective communicator at all levels
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent report writing skills
- Advanced Microsoft office user – especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Good mathematical/analytical ability
- Previous experience within HR or Administration
- Keen awareness of HR and how we partner with the business
- Passion for working in Talent Management or HR
- Learning mindset (enthusiastic with a passion for learning)
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
3 A Levels Grade A-C or minimum of 12 months’ work experience within a corporate environment.
- Action oriented – take on new tasks, opportunities and challenges with a keen interest and an appetite to learn and recognise the need to be flexible and adaptable to move things forward.
- Self-development – demonstrate enthusiasm by seeking new ways to grow and be challenged, through both formal and informal development channels.
- Plans and aligns – plans and prioritises work to fit with deadlines and longer-term goals and collaborate with others when necessary.