Are you analytical and led by data? Interested in how users engage with websites to convert visitors into revenue? If you want to develop new skills and be a part of a close-knit yet expanding team, we want to hear from you!
Our primary aim has always been to make our clients feel ecstatic with the results we generate for them. But we’re equally determined to ensure that each and every member of our team enjoys the best possible return for the time they spend working with us.
We Commit. We Deliver
We deliver what we promise when we promise it, and never let the sun go down on a problem.
We can. We will. Together.
We believe partnerships are powerful. The partnership with our clients, the partnership with our team members. In a world where a 1% increment matters and standing still is the start of the decline, we are defined by our next step.
So What. What’s Next?
What you’ll do
- Assist with technical audits of client websites, identifying optimisation opportunities
- Implement technical and on-page fixes to boost SEO performance
- Reporting of key KPIs
- Understand, investigate and extract data from relevant systems needed for analysis of SEO and conversion performance
- Utilising a host of research methods to form insights and test hypotheses
- Organise and analyse data gathering for a number of projects
- Analyse the user journey, reporting back on what areas of the site could be optimised
Skills and Attributes
- Confident using excel and working with data
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for digital, industry developments and emerging platforms
- Ability to understand data for real-world application
- Strong and efficient organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Opportunity spotter
Blackfriars House, Parsonage, Manchester M3 2JA