As an Apprentice Software Developer, you will work within a small agile development team in our Bristol office where you will be provided with ample opportunity to develop your programming skills on a variety of interesting projects across the agency.
You will work closely with other developers on production code within web-based software projects where you will be given support and assistance in developing your skills on both real and educational projects.
The technical team at Zone is fully immersed in the CX and Agile communities, you will be part of a team that supports, understands and listens to you.
This apprentice is for you if you have…
- Passion for technology
- Level 2 Diploma in IT essential or relevant qualification i.e. BTEC level 2 level 3
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
At the end of the apprenticeship you will be able to:
- Write good quality code with sound syntax in at least one language.
- Operate at all stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Effectively link code to the database/data sets.
- Respond to the business environment and business issues related to software development.
- Understand and create basic analysis artefacts, such as user cases and/or user stories.
- Apply the maths required to be a software developer (e.g. algorithms, logic and data structures).
What we believe…
Wellness is hugely important to us, so we believe in working flexibly to ensure our colleagues get the balance they need to meet the demands of their personal and professional lives.
We have a deep belief in the transformative effect of great customer experiences, and we help some of the UK’s biggest brands on their transformational journey. We are practitioner-led and work collaboratively with our clients, so we all go further, faster. Our lean, multi-disciplinary teams deliver value quickly, opening up new possibilities for our clients at pace. We love what we do, and we love working with like-minded teams to deliver compelling products, services and communications.
Zone is committed to equal opportunities for all.
The Brew House, Tower Hill, Bristol BS2 0EQ