Where is the assessment session held?
- The assessment session is held at our London Office. The full address is Arch Apprentices, Translation and Innovation Hub (I-HUB), 80 Wood Lane, London, W12 0BZ. Our building is part of the Imperial College Campus.
What are the nearest tube stations?
- White City or Wood Lane
Is there parking on site?
- No. We advise the use of public transport.
What do I do when I arrive at the I-Hub?
- Please sign in at the downstairs reception and head up to the 6th floor. Once you arrive at the reception on our floor please sign in on the iPad and then turn left over the bridge and take a seat in the break out area.
What do I need to bring?
- Please bring your passport and GCSE English & Maths certificates. If you have anything else that you’d like to show us (such as a portfolio) please feel free to bring this.
Can I still attend the session if I don’t have my certificates or passport?
When should I arrive?
- Please try to arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time
What happens if I am late?
- If you think you are going to be late always contact us in advance. If you are going to be more than 10 minutes late to the session we are likely to advise rescheduling for the next session.
What’s the dress code?
- Smart/smart casual
What is the purpose of the assessment session?
- To assess your suitability for our apprenticeships. Those who pass through the assessment will then be able to interview directly with our employers
When will I find out whether I was successful after the assessment?
- We typically email all attendees by the end of the day