Transform your business’s digital marketing and leadership capabilities with Squared Online
Squared Online is the global award-winning digital marketing leadership course developed with Google to create digital business leaders and enable companies to upgrade their teams' digital capabilities.
Taught online over five months by industry experts, Squared Online has delivered a unique learning experience to 900+ companies globally, driving tangible results:
- 96% of graduates are more confident discussing digital strategy and execution
- 4 in 5 graduates have developed stronger leadership capabilities
- 2 in 3 graduates have taken on more responsibility in their work
Squared Online is designed to help companies upgrade their digital capabilities, retain talent and bridge the digital skills gap.
Managers, executives, heads of department and senior directors across the world join to learn together and from each other online.
Agencies upskill their accounts and delivery teams to:
- Tackle client briefs more effectively
- Break down silos between accounts, delivery and digital teams
Leading brands upskill their marketing and product teams to:
- Drive marketing effectiveness across digital channels
- Share digital expertise across global teams
Developed with Google, Squared Online is the only digital marketing course that also develops leadership skills. The course is built around collaboration, solving real-world business challenges and learning by doing - so your team will immediately start applying
60% of the course focuses on increasing digital confidence and competence in digital marketing, while 40% focuses on increasing leadership confidence and skills.
There are five modules in Squared Online taught over five months:
Module 1 - Embracing change
In this module, you'll explore the concept of digital disruption and how this revolution is changing the way that brands and consumers interact, and our approach to marketing.
Module 2 - Digital trends
In this module, you’ll look at the digital trends that have redefined consumer behavior, specifically the rise of social and mobile.
Module 3 - Digital channels and strategy
In this module, you’ll learn how brands today are creating multi-channel digital strategies to adapt to changes in consumer behavior.
Module 4 - Data analytics and insights
In this module, you’ll explore the importance of data as a digital marketer and how it can help you optimize your campaigns by generating actionable insights.
Module 5 - Stay ahead of the curve
In this module, you’ll look at the concept of
Squared Online is made up of five modules and takes a total of five months to complete. Participants will need to set aside 6-8 hours a week, which will give them time to:
- Attend their live class
- Complete the online pre-and-post class activities, and submit individual assessments, group projects and group feedback on time
Our expert speakers
Weekly live classes are taught by handpicked industry experts with years of experience in everything digital. In addition to live classes, the expert speakers bring the course to life by sharing their perspectives on what’s happening in the digital world.
Our community team
Whether it’s classes, projects, group work or anything else you want to discuss, the community team is on hand to help your participant. They can be contacted by email or phone.
When your business joins Squared Online, you’ll have a dedicated account management and student support team as well as regular reporting on student progression and results.
Squared Online is a global product, but it can also be customized.
Join Squared Online to upskill your team, transform your digital strategy, retain your brightest talent and deliver results that make an impact. Talk to our team about this opportunity today.
Squared Online graduates have increased confidence and ownership of digital strategy across all channels. They’re collaborative, work effectively in teams and are better connected with their organizations and the wider industry. Graduates put digital capability at the heart of their organizations because they can:
- Evaluate the relationship between digital innovations and changing consumer
behavior, and communicate how this relationship will evolve in the future
- Propose how an organization can build an effective digital-first presence that drives consumer engagement and long/short term objectives
- Design digital-first marketing strategies that utilise various technologies across the entire customer journey
- Advocate ways to drive organizational change by bringing together skills in digital strategy and leadership