Boost your professional accounting career and become a Chartered Certified Accountant
If you’re working in an accounting role and looking to gain ACCA Level 4 Diploma this course offers a pathway which will take you through from start to finish.
This ACCA accountancy training course covers papers F1 through to F9 and will teach you a solid foundation of standard accountancy practices, before moving on to more advanced papers with a strong focus on professional values and ethics, financial statements, auditing and what it takes to be a Finance Manager.
On completion of the ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Business, you will be ready to progress to the next and final part of the ACCA Qualification, the Professional level (P1-P7). After completing the full ACCA qualification and gaining sufficient experience, you will be a Certified Chartered Accountant, making you highly sought after by professional firms.
Get 30% off the full ACCA pathway when you enrol by the end of this month.
Plus, book your ACCA Qualification and spread the cost over 12 monthly payments, interest-free. 18 and 24 month interest-free terms are also available on some qualifications. Representative example for ACCA Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business (Knowledge, F1-3): Loan £1,058.00 over 12 months with 12 monthly payments of £88.17. The total amount repayable will be £1,175.04 which includes a deposit of £117.00. Click here for more representative examples and for full terms and conditions.
Get ACCA qualified with learning that works from AVADO
- The very best tutors and inspiring content. Your own dedicated tutor, hand-picked for their expertise, is available by phone or email. Access a range of engaging content including videos, quizzes, case studies and mock exams.
- Support every step of the way as you learn with others. Your tutor and community team are here for you whenever you need them. And, because you learn online with other students, you’ll never be short of inspiration and motivation!
- An online platform built around you. Designed to work on your mobile and featuring bite-sized content so that you can learn as you go. Learn at your own pace but with structured milestones to keep you on track.
- Affordable, all-inclusive prices. Payment packages to suit your budget. And no hidden surprises.
- An award-winning provider you can trust. Our online ACCA courses were awarded the judges’ highest award for Best Online Distance Learning Programme at the 2017 Learning Technologies Awards, and ACCA Lead Tutor Paul Kirkwood won PQ Magazine Editor’s Choice Award 2017. Plus AVADO is a Gold Approved ACCA Learning Provider, so you know you are receiving the best tuition and support.
With thousands of accountancy students qualifying with us each year, exceptional pass rates and student satisfaction scores of 92%, we know this is learning that works. Enquire now to find out how it can work for you
The ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Business F1-F9 consists of the first to ninth papers of the full ACCA qualification:
F1: Accountant in Business
F2: Management Accounting
F3: Financial Accounting
F4: Corporate & Business Law (ENG)
F5: Performance Management
F6: Taxation (UK)
F7: Financial Reporting
F8: Audit and Assurance
F9: Financial Management
The course covers the fundamentals of accounting systems and the financial processes used within businesses, as well as detailing the professional and ethical skills needed within an accountancy practice. See below for a summary of the learning outcomes of each paper.
F1 Accountant in Business
Learn about the business and its environment, and the influence this has on how
F2 Management Accounting
Develop knowledge and understanding of management accounting techniques to support in planning, controlling and monitoring performance in a variety of business contexts.
F3 Financial Accounting
Understand the underlying principles and concepts relating to financial accounting and develop proficiency in the use of double-entry accounting techniques including the preparation of basic financial statements.
F4 Corporate and Business Law (ENG)
Develop knowledge and skills in the understanding of the general legal framework, and of specific legal areas relating to business. Learn to
F5 Performance Management
Develop knowledge and skills in the application of management accounting techniques to quantitative and qualitative information for planning, decision-making, performance evaluation, and control.
F6 Taxation (UK)
Develop knowledge and skills relating to the tax system as applicable to individuals, single companies, and groups of companies.
F7 Financial Reporting
Understand and apply accounting standards and theory in the preparation of financial statements and learn how to
F8 Audit and Assurance
Develop knowledge and understanding of the process of carrying out the assurance engagement and its application in the context of the professional regulatory framework.
F9 Financial Management
Develop the knowledge and skills expected of a finance manager, in relation to investment, financing, and dividend policy decisions.
Key course information:
- Accredited by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Level 6 qualification – equivalent to Bachelor’s degree level
- Nine online units with nine computer-based exams sat at an external test
- Typically completed in 25 months, with tuition support available for 36 months.
Your course includes everything you need to succeed:
- 24-hour access to your online campus, accessible on mobile and tablet
- Course textbook for each paper from ACCA approved content provider*
- Regular online live classes with your tutor and classmates
- Dedicated tutor and community team to support you throughout the course
- Revision classes, mock
examsand assignment feedback to help you improve
- Free access to AVADO’s premium Career Development Hub
- Free NUS card – the definitive student discount card with a range of exclusive discounts
We believe you shouldn’t have to pay extra for essentials like revision classes, mock exams and assignment marking. That’s why we include everything above in the price. The only additional cost is your ACCA institute fees, which you are required to pay directly to the ACCA.
* Course content supplied by Becker Professional Education, an ACCA approved content provider. Students are provided with a printed Study System. All other materials accessed via the AVADO Virtual Learning Campus.
The ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting& Business has the following entry requirements:
- A minimum of three GCSEs and two A Levels in five individual subjects including English and Maths
Please contact our friendly course advisors if you are unsure whether you meet these requirements or check the ACCA journey map. You can find out whether you qualify for any exemptions based on prior studies, using the ACCA Exemptions Calculator.
All AVADO students are also required to have:
- You must be over the age of 18 or have a third-party payee for any financial agreement
- A solid grasp of the English language (IELTS 5.5 or equivalent if English is not your first language)
- Access to a computer or other internet enabled device and a reliable Internet connection, plus basic computer skills
- You must be able to attend all exams at an ACCA Approved
centre. Students outside the UK will incur an additional cost for international postage of textbooks.
After you have completed the ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Business F4-F9 and demonstrated the required amount of experience, you will be eligible to take the final stage of the ACCA Qualification, the Professional Level (P1-P7 papers), after which you can progress to chartered status.
The ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Business will also support you in a senior accountancy role within a business or accounting practice including
|Management Accountant (Trainee)||Audit Senior|
*Average UK salary data from Totaljobs Salary Checker, April 2017
Exceptional online learning support
All our ACCA courses are delivered through our award-winning Virtual Learning Campus (VLC). The VLC is an online learning platform that houses all your learning materials in one easy-to-access place. The VLC is designed for use on all internet-enabled devices, so you can study on your mobile or tablet any time, wherever you are.
Your VLC features:
- Engaging bite-size learning content, including videos, animations, case studies and quizzes
- Regular live online classes with your tutor, tailored to your group’s needs and recorded so you can catch up whenever you like
- Learn as a group, with structured milestones to keep you on track
- Regular learning checks, practice tests and mock exams so you know how you are progressing
- Proactive tutor support – monitoring your progress and reaching out if you need support
Want to see for yourself? Check out the video below for a guided tour of the ACCA campus with our lead tutor Paul Kirkwood:
ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants with 188,000 members and over 480,000 students across 181 countries. ACCA members are sought by
An ACCA online qualification gives you the opportunity to start your career as an accounting professional and will support you throughout your profession.
AVADO are an ACCA Gold Approved Learning Partner which
To become a Chartered Certified Accountant, you must complete the full ACCA qualification pathway and have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in Accounting.
To get a taster of what online learning is like with AVADO, watch an example of one of our live classes here for free: