Boost your professional accounting career and become a Chartered Certified Accountant
If you are working in finance and want to become a Chartered Certified Accountant, our full ACCA Qualification course will take you from beginner to fully qualified ACCA professional. Learn online with AVADO and fit your studies around your work.
Who is it for? Accounting staff who wish to gain full Chartered Certified Accountant status
Qualification ACCA Full Qualification (F1-P7)
Location Online Learning
Duration Typical duration: 36-40 months
What is the ACCA Full Qualification course?
The full ACCA Qualification course covers all papers from AB to AAA (formely known as F1 to P7) and is the entire ACCA pathway.
The AB-AAA (F1 – P7) papers will give you a broad understanding of all aspects of accounting and business practices. On completion of the ACCA Qualification, you will have developed skills relevant to any business, giving you the freedom to choose the type of role and organisation you prefer to work in. After completing the full ACCA qualification and gaining sufficient experience, you will be a Certified Chartered Accountant, making you highly sought after by professional firms.
Plus, book your ACCA Qualification and spread the cost over 12 monthly payments, interest-free. 18 and 24 month interest-free terms are also available on some qualifications. Representative example for ACCA Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business (Applied Knowledge, AB-FA (F1-F3)): Loan £1,058.00 over 12 months with 12 monthly payments of £88.17. The total amount repayable will be £1,175.04 which includes a deposit of £117.00. Click here for more representative examples and for full terms and conditions.
*Get free support if you don’t pass a paper first-time. Click here for full terms and conditions.
At AVADO, we create inspiring learning experiences that are all about your success. With our 26 years’ experience, your ACCA course gives you the best chance to pass first time:
- The very best tutors and inspiring content. Your own dedicated tutor, hand-picked for their expertise, is available by phone or email. Access a range of engaging content including videos, quizzes, case studies and mock exams.
- Support every step of the way as you learn with others. Your tutor and community team are here for you whenever you need them. And, because you learn online with other students, you’ll never be short of inspiration and motivation!
- An online platform built around you – designed to work on your mobile and featuring bite-sized content so that you can learn as you go. Learn at your own pace but with structured milestones to keep you on track.
- Affordable, all-inclusive prices. Payment packages to suit your budget. And no hidden surprises.
- An award-winning provider you can trust. Our online ACCA courses were awarded the judges’ highest award for Best Online Distance Learning Programme at the 2017 Learning Technologies Awards, and ACCA Lead Tutor Paul Kirkwood won PQ Magazine Editor’s Choice Award 2017. Plus AVADO is a Gold Approved ACCA Learning Provider, so you know you are receiving the best tuition and support.
With thousands of accountancy students qualifying with us each year, exceptional pass rates and student satisfaction scores of 92%, we know this is learning that works. Enquire now to find out how it can work for you.
What is included in the ACCA Full Qualification?
Your course includes everything you need to succeed:
- 24-hour access to your online campus, accessible on mobile and tablet
- Online textbook for each paper
- Regular online live classes with your tutor and classmates
- Dedicated tutor and community team to support you throughout the course
- Revision classes, mock exams and assignment feedback to help you improve
- Free TOTUM card – the definitive student discount card with a range of exclusive discounts
We believe you shouldn’t have to pay extra for essentials like revision classes, mock exams and assignment marking. That’s why we include everything above in the price. The only additional cost is your ACCA institute fees, which you are required to pay directly to the ACCA.
Pre-requisites for the ACCA Full Qualification
The ACCA Full Qualification has the following entry requirements:
- A minimum of three GCSEs and two A Levels in five individual subjects including English and Maths
Please contact our friendly course advisors if you are unsure whether you meet these requirements. You can find out whether you qualify for any exemptions based on prior studies, using the ACCA Exemptions Calculator.
All AVADO students are also required to have:
- You must be over the age of 18 or have a third-party payee for any financial agreement
- A solid grasp of the English language (IELTS 5.5 or equivalent if English is not your first language)
- Access to a computer or other internet enabled device and a reliable Internet connection, plus basic computer skills
- You must be able to attend all exams at an ACCA Approved centre. Students outside the UK will incur an additional cost for international postage of textbooks.
Career path for the ACCA Full Qualification
After working through the AB-AAA papers and documenting the relevant practical experience, you will gain the ACCA Qualification and become a Chartered Certified Accountant.
The ACCA Qualification can be used to support a senior accountancy role within a business or accounting practice and you apply for the following roles upon qualification:
|Financial Analyst||Financial Accountant|
*Average UK salary data from Totaljobs Salary Checker, April 2017
How it works
Exceptional online learning support
All our ACCA courses are delivered through our award-winning Virtual Learning Campus (VLC). The VLC is an online learning platform that houses all your learning materials in one easy-to-access place. The VLC is designed for use on all internet-enabled devices, so you can study on your mobile or tablet any time, wherever you are.
Your VLC features:
- Engaging bite-size learning content, including videos, animations, case studies and quizzes
- Regular live online classes with your tutor, tailored to your group’s needs and recorded so you can catch up whenever you like
- Learn as a group, with structured milestones to keep you on track
- Regular learning checks, practice tests and mock exams so you know how you are progressing
- Proactive tutor support – monitoring your progress and reaching out if you need support
What is the ACCA?
ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants with 188,000 members and over 480,000 students across 181 countries. ACCA members are sought by organisations around the world to lead their business to sustainable success. The ACCA letters after your name show employers that you work to the highest professional and ethical standards.
An ACCA online qualification gives you the opportunity to start your career as an accounting professional and will support you throughout your profession.
AVADO are an ACCA Gold Approved Learning Partner which recognises the quality of learning provision and support provided to students – so you can trust you are receiving high-quality tuition and excellent support.
To become a Chartered Certified Accountant, you must complete the full ACCA qualification pathway and have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in Accounting.
The ACCA Qualification consists of the following papers:
AB: Accountant in Business (F1)
MA: Management Accounting (F2)
FA: Financial Accounting (F3)
LW: Corporate & Business Law (ENG) (F4)
PM: Performance Management (F5)
TX: Taxation (UK) (F6)
FR: Financial Reporting (F7)
AA: Audit and Assurance (F8)
FM: Financial Management (F9)
SBR: Strategic Business Reporting (P2)
SBL: Strategic Business Leader (P3)
AFM: Advanced Financial Management (P4)
APM: Advanced Performance Management (P5)
ATX: Advanced Taxation (UK) (P6)
AAA: Advanced Audit and Assurance (INT) (P7)
The course covers the fundamentals of accounting systems and the financial processes used within businesses, as well as detailing the professional and ethical skills needed within an accountancy practice. See below for a summary of the learning outcomes of each paper.
AB Accountant in Business (F1)
Learn about the business and its environment, and the influence this has on how organisations are structured. Discover the role of the accounting and other key business functions in contributing to the efficient, effective and ethical management and development of an organisation.
MA Management Accounting (F2)
Develop knowledge and understanding of management accounting techniques to support in planning, controlling and monitoring performance in a variety of business contexts.
FA Financial Accounting (F3)
Understand the underlying principles and concepts relating to financial accounting and develop proficiency in the use of double-entry accounting techniques including the preparation of basic financial statements.
LW Corporate and Business Law (ENG) (F4)
Develop knowledge and skills in the understanding of the general legal framework, and of specific legal areas relating to business. Learn to recognise when there is the need to seek further specialist legal advice.
PM Performance Management (F5)
Develop knowledge and skills in the application of management accounting techniques to quantitative and qualitative information for planning, decision-making, performance evaluation, and control.
TX Taxation (UK) (F6)
Develop knowledge and skills relating to the tax system as applicable to individuals, single companies, and groups of companies.
FR Financial Reporting (F7)
Understand and apply accounting standards and theory in the preparation of financial statements and learn how to analyse and interpret those financial statements.
AA Audit and Assurance (F8)
Develop knowledge and understanding of the process of carrying out the assurance engagement and its application in the context of the professional regulatory framework.
FM Financial Management (F9)
Develop the knowledge and skills expected of a finance manager, in relation to investment, financing, and dividend policy decisions.
Strategic Business Reporting (P2)
Learn to apply knowledge, skills and exercise professional judgement in the application and evaluation of financial reporting principles and practices in a range of business contexts and situations.
Strategic Business Leader (P3)
Learn to apply relevant knowledge, skills, and exercise professional judgement in assessing strategic position, determining strategic choice, and implementing strategic action through beneficial business process and structural change.
AFM Advanced Financial Management (P4)
Learn to apply relevant knowledge, skills and exercise professional judgement as expected of a senior financial executive or advisor, in taking or recommending decisions relating to the financial management of an organisation in private and public sectors.
APM Advanced Performance Management (P5)
Learn to apply relevant knowledge, skills and exercise professional judgement in selecting and applying strategic management accounting techniques in different business contexts and to contribute to the evaluation of the performance of an organisation and its strategic development.
ATX Advanced Taxation (UK) (F6)
Learn to apply relevant knowledge and skills and exercise professional judgement in providing relevant information and advice to individuals and businesses on the impact of the major taxes on financial decisions and situations.
AAA Advanced Audit and Assurance (INT) (P7)
Learn to analyse, evaluate and conclude on the assurance engagement and other audit and assurance issues in the context of best practice and current developments.
Key course information:
- Accredited by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Level 7 qualification – equivalent to a Master’s degree
- Fourteen online units with nine computer-based exams and five paper-based exams sat at an external test centre
- Typically completed in three to four years, with tuition support available for 48 months.
If you are funding your own studies, you can pay in full immediately or split your course fees over two or three instalments at no extra charge.
You can now spread the cost of your ACCA qualification over 12 monthly payments, interest-free*. 18 and 24-month interest-free terms are also available on some qualifications.
You can also apply for our 24, 36, or 48-month payment plans offered by our finance provider Omni Capital*, with representative APR 12.9%. Take a look at a representative APR Example or enquire now and speak to one of our Course Advisors.
We can also work with you to build a business case to apply for employer funding and can even speak to your company directly if you’d like. For more information, give one of our Course Advisors a call.
*Click here for more representative examples and for full terms and conditions.
“I like AVADO because the course works exactly the way my brain wants it to! I see a goal or end result and I systematically break it down to bite-size chunks, to ensure I grasp each concept before I move on. So for me, this is perfect!”
Allie Haggerty, ACCA Graduate
“I purchased some books to try and complete papers myself, but without the support which AVADO provided, I just wasn’t going to do it! AVADO’s tutors make the courses come to life.”
Rob Welsh, ACCA Graduate