Reach the next step as a professional accountant with the ACCA Advanced Diploma course
If you have experience working in finance and have completed your AAT qualification or ACCA Level 4 Diploma, the ACCA Advanced Diploma course is the next step to becoming a Chartered Certified Accountant through the ACCA pathway. Choosing an ACCA online course with AVADO will allow you to learn flexibly around your role and other commitments.
This ACCA accountancy training course covers F4, F5 and F6 papers and will give you a broad understanding of various aspects of accounting and business practices, with a strong focus on professional values, ethics and governance. On completion of the ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Business, you will be ready to progress to the next part of the ACCA Qualification, Advanced Diploma (Skills, F7-F9).
Get ACCA qualified with learning that works from AVADO
The very best tutors and inspiring content
Your own dedicated tutor, hand-picked for their expertise, is available by phone or email. Access a range of engaging content including videos, quizzes, case studies and mock exams.
Support every step of the way as you learn with others
Your tutor and community team are here for you whenever you need them. And, because you learn online with other students, you’ll never be short of inspiration and motivation!
An online platform built around you
Designed to work on your mobile and featuring bite-sized content so that you can learn as you go. Learn at your own pace but with structured milestones to keep you on track.
Affordable, all-inclusive prices
Payment packages to suit your budget. And no hidden surprises.
An award-winning provider you can trust
ACCA Lead Tutor Paul Kirkwood won PQ Magazine Editor’s Choice Award 2017, and our online campus recently won silver for Best Online Learning at the Learning Technologies Awards. Plus AVADO is a Gold Approved ACCA Learning Provider, so you know you are receiving the best tuition and support.
With thousands of accountancy students qualifying with us each year, exceptional pass rates and student satisfaction scores of 92%, we know this is learning that works. Enquire now to find out how it can work for you.
The ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Business F4-F6 consists of the fourth, fifth and sixth papers of the full ACCA qualification:
F4: Corporate & Business Law (ENG)
F5: Performance Management
F6: Taxation (UK)
The course covers the fundamentals of accounting systems and the financial processes used within businesses, as well as detailing the professional and ethical skills needed within an accountancy practice. See below for a summary of the learning outcomes of each paper.
F4 Corporate and Business Law (ENG)
Develop knowledge and skills in the understanding of the general legal framework, and of specific legal areas relating to business. Learn to recognise when there is the need to seek further specialist legal advice.
F5 Performance Management
To develop knowledge and skills in the application of management accounting techniques to quantitative and qualitative information for planning, decision-making, performance evaluation, and control.
F6 Taxation (UK)
Develop knowledge and skills relating to the tax system as applicable to individuals, single companies, and groups of companies.
Key course information:
- Accredited by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Level 6 qualification – equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree level
- Three online units and three computer-based exams at an external test centre
- Typically completed in 9-12 months, with 12 months tuition support.
Your course includes everything you need to succeed:
- 24-hour access to your online campus, accessible on mobile and tablet
- Course textbook for each paper from ACCA approved content provider*
- Regular online live classes with your tutor and classmates
- Dedicated tutor and community team to support you throughout the course
- Revision classes, mock exams and assignment feedback to help you improve
- Free access to AVADO’s premium Career Development Hub
- Free NUS card – the definitive student discount card with a range of exclusive discounts
We believe you shouldn’t have to pay extra for essentials like revision classes, mock exams and assignment marking. That’s why we include everything above in the price. The only additional cost is your ACCA institute fees, which you are required to pay directly to the ACCA, however ACCA institute fees are included when you purchase bundled courses – for the ACCA Full Qualification.
* Course content supplied by Becker Professional Education, an ACCA approved content provider. Students are provided with a printed Study System. All other materials accessed via the AVADO Virtual Learning Campus.
The ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Business F4-F6 has the following entry requirements:
- You must have already passed the preceding units F1-F3, except where exemptions are agreed with ACCA.
Please contact our friendly course advisors if you are unsure whether you meet these requirements. You can find out whether you qualify for any exemptions based on prior studies, using the ACCA Exemptions Calculator.
All AVADO students are also required to have:
- You must be over the age of 18 or have a third-party payee for any financial agreement
- A solid grasp of the English language (IELTS 5.5 or equivalent if English is not your first language)
- Access to a computer or other internet enabled device and a reliable Internet connection, plus basic computer skills
- You must be able to attend all exams at an ACCA Approved
centre. Students outside the UK will incur an additional cost for international postage of textbooks.
After completing the ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Business (F4-F6) you can progress to the next level of the ACCA Qualification which is the Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Business F7-F9.
Once you have gained the entire ACCA Advanced Diploma (F4-F9) and demonstrated the required amount of experience, you will be eligible to take the final stage of the ACCA Qualification, the Professional Level (P1-P7 papers),
The ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Business will also support you in a senior accountancy role within a business or accounting practice including:
|Management Accountant (Trainee)||Audit Senior|
*Average UK salary data from Totaljobs Salary Checker, April 2017
All our ACCA courses are delivered through our award-winning Virtual Learning Campus (VLC). The VLC is an online learning platform that houses all your learning materials in one easy-to-access place. The VLC is designed for use on all internet-enabled devices, so you can study on your mobile or tablet
Your VLC features:
- Engaging bite-size learning content, including videos, animations, case
- Regular live online classes with your tutor, tailored to your group’s needs and recorded so you can catch up whenever you like
- Learn as a group, with structured milestones to keep you on track
- Regular learning checks, practice
testsand mock exams so you know how you are progressing
- Proactive tutor support – monitoring your progress and reaching out if you need support
Want to see for yourself? Check out the video below for a guided tour of the ACCA campus with our lead tutor Paul Kirkwood:
ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants with 188,000 members and over 480,000 students across 181 countries. ACCA members are sought by organisations around the world to lead their business to sustainable success. The ACCA letters after your name show employers that you work to the highest professional and ethical standards.
An ACCA online qualification gives you the opportunity to start your career as an accounting professional and will support you throughout your profession. Achieving the ACCA Diploma qualification will equip you with all the fundamental accounting concepts and skills.
AVADO are an ACCA Gold Approved Learning Partner which recognises the quality of learning provision and support provided to students - so you can trust you are receiving high-quality tuition and excellent support.
To become a Chartered Certified Accountant, you must complete the full ACCA qualification pathway and have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in Accounting.
To get a taster of what online learning is like with AVADO, watch an example of one of our live classes here for free: