The ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business F4-F9 has the following entry requirements:
- You must have already passed the preceding units F1-F3, except where exemptions are agreed with ACCA.
Please contact our friendly course advisors if you are unsure whether you meet these requirements. You can find out whether you qualify for any exemptions based on prior studies, using the ACCA Exemptions Calculator.
All AVADO students are also required to have:
- You must be over the age of 18 or have a third-party payee for any financial agreement
- A solid grasp of the English language (IELTS 5.5 or equivalent if English is not your first language)
- Access to a computer or other internet enabled device and a reliable Internet connection, plus basic computer skills
- You must be able to attend all exams at an ACCA Approved
centre. Students outside the UK will incur an additional cost for international postage of textbooks.