The CIPD’s HR and L&D Professional Development Hub
The Future of HR and Learning is a subscription-based hub for innovative content,
It is ideal for busy HR and L&D professionals who need to stay up to date with the latest development and source ideas for their
If you have already completed a CIPD HR or L&D qualification, signing up for the Future of HR and Learning is a brilliant way to keep your skills and knowledge up to date and grow your professional network. It can also be counted towards your CPD (Continuing Professional Development) for the year. Earn 360 degrees as you complete activities and submit a reflective blog, in order to be awarded a digital certificate ‘badge’ which can be displayed on your social media pages, showing colleagues and employers your commitment to staying current.
“Bringing all this learning together is what is going to help shape a more compelling future for the HR and L&D profession, delivering greater value to the
organisationswhich we support.”
Peter Cheese, CEO, CIPD
Access forward-thinking content you won’t find anywhere else.
At AVADO, we create inspiring learning experiences that are all about your success. Join the Future of HR and Learning Hub to experience:
Exclusive, inspiring content
Access a range of engaging content developed exclusively with CIPD’s own experts, including videos, quizzes and animations.
Social and collaborative learning
Develop a network of like-minded HR and L&D professionals as you learn together and share knowledge.
An online platform built around you
Designed to work on your mobile and featuring bite-sized content so that you can learn as you go.
An award-winning provider you can trust
Winner of Training Journal’s Best Training Partnership 2016, with CIPD Enterprises, and Learning Technologies Best Use of Online Distance Learning 2016 - Silver.
We know how to deliver learning that works, that’s why CIPD Enterprises chose AVADO as their only official partner for online qualifications, so you know all the content is of the highest quality.
Keep your finger on the pulse by exploring expertly curated content covering these four key themes:
1. Insight on changing context
Discover how HR and L&D are affected by larger shifts within the modern workplace and what impact these shifts are likely to have on you as a professional.
2. Science of Human Behaviours
Start your scientific journey into the world of human behaviour and learn how these insights can make you a more effective practitioner.
3. Processes, practices and policies
Find out about how practice is likely to change to keep pace with the modern workplace and what processes and policies are needed to support that change.
4. Insight, data and analytics
Metrics and data are an increasingly important part of modern business. Learn more about how they can be used to align HR and L&D to business objectives.
12 months access to the Future of HR and Learning hub gives you:
- 24-hour access to your online subscription, accessible on mobile and tablet
- Access to a range of thought-provoking, bite-size content across a range of topics
- Engaging digital resources include videos, animations, infographics, podcasts, research reports, polls and quizzes.
- Online forums to collaborative with international peers
- Expert insights and ‘how to’ sessions to inspire and inform you
- The chance to earn ‘degrees’ which count toward your CPD for the year
There are no pre-requisites for the Future of HR and Learning Hub; it’s available to anyone with an interest in Human Resources or Learning and Development. It can be accessed on any internet connected device.
- Get ahead with the latest thought leadership, fresh ideas, and examples of innovation that can benefit your business.
- Gain a competitive advantage in the workplace or job market with knowledge and opinions on future trends and predictions.
- Get involved in the debate in areas that interest you and are relevant to your role.
- Be part of the future of HR and L&D by participating in research studies and polls.
- Gain confidence and be more adventurous with new HR and learning technology and solutions.
- Become a role model at the forefront of the profession and lead by example with your CPD.
The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) is the professional body for HR and people development and today is the voice of a worldwide community of around 140,000 members. CIPD qualifications will help you build your career and enhance your professionalism, they are internationally
The Future of HR and Learning is an online hub of resources for Human Resources and L&D professionals who wish to stay up to date in the industry.
It has been developed by CIPD Enterprises in partnership with AVADO, an award-winning partnership that combines subject matter expertise and thought-leader from CIPD’s experts with award-winning, innovative online learning technology from AVADO.
The hub can be accessed by anyone who wants to gain more knowledge, through a twelve-month subscription – click here to purchase now.
The Future of HR and Learning Hub is full of rich digital assets, see below for an example of one of our animations which you can watch here for free: