Transform your working practice in L&D
CIPD qualifications are internationally
Our CIPD Level 5 Learning and Development Individual Awards and short
These short qualification
Get CIPD qualified with learning that works from AVADO
At AVADO, we create inspiring learning experiences that are all about your success. With our 26 years’ experience and our exclusive partnership with CIPD Enterprises, studying CIPD online with us gives you the best chance of success:
Great teachers and inspiring content
Your own dedicated tutor, hand-picked for their expertise, is available by phone or email. Access a range of engaging content developed with CIPD’s own experts, including videos, quizzes and group activities.
Support every step of the way as you learn with others
Your tutor and community team are here for you whenever you need them. And, because you learn online with other students, you’ll never be short of inspiration and motivation!
An online platform built around you Designed to work on your mobile and featuring bite-sized content so that you can learn as you go. Learn at your own pace but with structured milestones to keep you on track.
Affordable, all-inclusive prices
Payment packages to suit your budget. And no hidden surprises.
An award-winning provider you can trust
Winner of Training Journal’s Best Training Partnership 2016 with CIPD Enterprises, and Learning Technologies Best Use of Online Distance Learning 2016 - Silver.
We know how to deliver learning that works, that’s why CIPD Enterprises chose AVADO as their only official partner for online qualifications, so you know your programme is of the highest quality.
We offer the following individual L&D Awards at Intermediate Level, giving you the skills you need in just eight weeks:
Designing and Developing Digital and Blended Learning Solutions
On successful completion of this unit, you will understand current digital technologies and what makes for engaging digital learning content, and be able to design effective blended learning solutions.
Enhancing Participant Engagement in the Learning Process
On successful completion of this unit, you will be able to use stakeholder analysis to inform learning activities, understand motivation theory and use neuroscience and psychology to enhance engagement throughout the learning process.
Using Information Metrics and Developing Business Cases for Learning and Development
On successful completion of this unit, you will know how to
Sets of Awards
Get a more comprehensive solution to transform your working practice, with these sets of three Awards, which will help you achieve a marked difference in around six months.
Learn the latest techniques for evaluating learning needs, designing and develop effective digital learning solutions and becoming adept at in enhancing participant engagement in your initiatives. You will cover:
- Evaluating Learning and Development in a knowledge economy
- Designing and developing digital and blended learning solutions
- Enhancing participant engagement in the learning process
Leading the L&D function
You will enhance your understanding of L&D in the wider
- Understanding the context of Learning and Development
- Using information, metrics and developing business cases for Learning and Development
- Managing the Learning and Development business function
These qualifications are delivered and assessed fully online; for each of the
Key course information:
- Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- CIPD Level 5 Certification - comparable to studying at Degree level
- There will be a tutor-marked assignment for each individual Award. There are different types of assessment tailored to the content of the unit.
- To receive the Award qualification, you need to be registered with the CIPD. Student membership is recommended but not mandatory.
Your course includes everything you need to succeed:
- 24-hour access to your online campus, accessible on mobile and tablet
- Regular online live classes with your tutor and classmates
- Dedicated tutor and community team to support you throughout the course
- Revision classes, assignment marking and feedback to help you improve
- Free exclusive access to the CIPD’s Future of HR and Learning hub
- Free access to AVADO’s premium Career Development Hub
- Free NUS card – the definitive student discount card with a range of exclusive discounts
An existing Level 3 qualification (or equivalent) is essential; alternatively, relevant work experience can be considered.In addition, the following pre-requisites apply:
- You must be over the age of 18 or have a third-party payee for any financial agreement
- You must have a solid grasp of the English language (IELTS 5.5 or equivalent if English is not your first language)
- You must have access to a computer or other internet enabled device and a reliable internet connection, plus basic computer skills
- To receive the Award qualification, you need to be registered with the CIPD. Student membership is recommended but not mandatory
The CIPD Level 5 Intermediate Award in L&D will equip you with latest skills and knowledge you need in specific areas of L&D. Each Award is
Upon successful completion of your Intermediate Award, and depending on your previous experience, you could be eligible for more senior L&D roles such as:
|L&D Manager||Head of L&D|
*Average UK salary data from Totaljobs Salary Checker, April 2017
All our L&D courses are delivered through our award-winning Virtual Learning Campus (VLC). The VLC is an online learning platform that houses all your learning materials in one easy-to-access place. The VLC is designed for use on all internet-enabled devices, so you can study on your mobile or tablet
Your VLC features:
- Inspiring bite-size learning content, including videos and quizzes
- Regular live online classes with your tutor, tailored to your group’s needs and recorded so you can catch up whenever you like
- Learn as a group, with structured milestones to keep you on track
- Regular learning checks and practice tests so you know how you are progressing
- Proactive tutor support – monitoring your progress and reaching out if you need support
Our approach to online learning and student engagement has been recognised by the Learning Technologies industry awards, with Silver for Best Online Distance Learning Programme 2016.
Want to see for yourself? Check out the video below for a peek into the campus and how it works:
The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) is the professional body for HR and people development and today is the voice of a worldwide community of around 140,000 members. CIPD qualifications will help you build your career and enhance your professionalism, they are internationally
CIPD Enterprises have chosen to exclusively partner with AVADO, to offer a range of L&D and HR courses online. Our L&D courses allow you to study when and where it suits you. You will learn the most up-to-date skills and techniques that you can use to transform your L&D practice.
Each Award is
Our L&D programmes engage learners through practical tasks and group activities.
One barrier that L&D practitioners often face is a lack of funding. In this task, learners were asked to present an 'elevator pitch' designed to explain the reason why they should receive funding for a new initiative.
This video showcases just a few of the excellent pitches that were submitted - watch below for free.