Transform the digital capability of your senior team in just a couple of days with our on-site Digital Leadership Bootcamp. Inspire a mindset shift and more agile, innovative thinking by accelerating their digital knowledge and exposing your leaders to new ways of working.
What is the Digital Leadership Bootcamp?
The bootcamp will develop participants to be better equipped to adopt the mindset and behaviours needed for a customer-centric, digitally savvy, agile organisation. They will feel comfortable taking steps to influence the working culture and current practices, and they will feel confident operating in a rapidly changing digital landscape.
Who is a Digital Leadership Bootcamp for?
The Digital Leadership Bootcamp is intended for the senior leadership team (across all business functions) of your organisation. The concepts and frameworks discussed over the two days are primarily suited for senior management and executives but are also relevant for current and future managers and leaders, change agents and programme managers.
How is a Digital Leadership Bootcamp structured?
The participants will prepare by completing some pre-Bootcamp activities. Completing this work prior to the Bootcamp allows for the maximum possible learning potential, with these insights referenced throughout the two days. These activities comprise of:
- A few thought-provoking articles to expose participants to new ways of thinking, or to introduce them to new terminology
- A brief survey to benchmark existing confidence and to get an insight into the mindset and culture of the organisation through the eyes of its employees
- A clear expectation setting for the bootcamp, which will explore the context, purpose, objectives and the agenda of the two-day event
- A task for each participant to set a simple objective of their own, specific to their job role and their aims
What does a Digital Leadership Bootcamp cover?
Over the course of the two days, the Digital Leadership Bootcamp will cover:
- Digital Landscape
- Customer Centricity
- Agility & Innovation
- Digital Mindset & Culture Insights
- Culture for Digital
- Strategy Implications
- Reflection & Personal Pledges
What are our learning principles?
We believe in creating learning that works, through fully engaged participants working towards meaningful outcomes. To that end, the Digital Leadership Bootcamp design is underpinned by the following principles:
- Experiential Learning
- Expert-Driven Learning
- Active Learning
- Peer Learning
- Ongoing Learning
What can be personalised, localised and customised?
We work with organisations to customise features of the Digital Leadership Bootcamp:
- Introduction from senior stakeholder: defining relevance and purpose
- Sector-specific case studies
- Framing and key takeaways
What can be localised to specific regions?
We are able to work with global organisations to localise the Digital Leadership Bootcamp content based on your region. Here are some examples of how we can work with you:
- Introduction from regional senior stakeholder: contextualisation
- Some region-specific case studies
- Regional implications explored in discussions and reflection points