- Commercial, Customer Service
About The Role
We have an exciting opportunity as we onboard a new client!
Our The ideal candidate will have a background in managing similar project before with experience in working with new clients to ensure all their requirements are met on time and in full.
In return for you living our values we provide:
- Employee discounts and a growing list of perks
- Simply Health plan
- Pension plan and a whole lot more…
Our Account manager will forge great relationships with the new client base and reflect their requirements to the business, ensuring that the solutions benefit them and AO.
Here’s What You Can Expect To Be Doing
This role encompasses not only the day-to-day relationships but also sharing our vision in logistics and how it can improve their customer experience and proposition. You will work alongside our other account manager and share an accounts co-ordinator plus have close links to our client support team to ensure that your clients’ customers are getting the best possible service.
You will also be responsible for:
- Managing the relationships with current and new 3rd party clients.
- Ensuring that our clients are having a positive contribution to the business and find ways to improve revenue or cost-saving ideas.
- Bring in new clients that fit within the current business operation and add value.
- Maintaining existing client relationships making sure they are receiving the best possible service from Logistics.
- Be the voice of the client to the rest of the business to driver service and proposition.
A Few Things About You
Our ideal candidate will have and have strong communication and presenting skills, be a great problem solver, and be highly organised. They will need a warm and friendly personality and be relatively thick-skinned.
Skills required for the role are as follows:
- Strong understanding of Logistic
- Project Management- Onboarding new clients.
- Experience in logistics is desirable.
- Confident and capable of creating and presenting to any audience.
- Stakeholder management
- Commercial and Finance awareness
- Be an influence on the team.
- Critical thinking
- Great communicator and problem solver
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks – making a difference is what keeps us driven.
It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like “treat every customer like they’re your gran” and “make decisions your mum would be proud of” because we’re personal and act with integrity – every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own “AO Perks” to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.Apply
- Commercial, Customer Service
Recent Fast Futures Jobs
- Marketing Communications Officer
- Commercial Analyst Intern (3 month FTC)
- Service Support Advisor
- Business Analyst
- Actuarial Operations Analyst
- Pension Consultant
- Customer & Client Advisor - FTC until 31st Dec 2021
- MuleSoft Summer 2021 Intern - Technical Consultant
- Summer 2021 Intern - Sales Development Public Sector
- Summer Intern 2021 - UKI SME Marketing
- Summer Intern 2021 - Brand Experiences and Audience Engagement
- Futureforce Analyst Trainee, Salesforce Global Private Equity Practice
- Collections / Customer Service Associate
- Client Operations Analyst
- Client Operations Coordinator
- Gaming Performance Analyst - Paddy Power Bet Fair