Assistant Demand Planner – SDA
- Retail, Supply Chain
About The Role
We’re looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to assist our Demand Planners in a fun and fast paced environment where 2 days are never really the same. You need to be a quick-thinking self-starter, who’s adaptable and great at building relationships. We’re responsible for the company’s largest asset (our inventory) but we’re also responsible for our most valuable asset (our customers) so your people skills need to be top notch. You will develop & progress your skills with our internal systems, grow your knowledge of Supply Chain and will have the opportunity for progression in a challenging but fun working environment. This ensures the team achieves their personal objectives and we can collectively continue our journey going from good to great to awesome.
Here’s What You Can Expect To Be Doing
• Raising our purchase orders
• Supporting Demand Planners to ensure strong category availability
• Building and maintaining relationships with internal & external stakeholders
• Daily & Weekly Updates to Demand Planners/Supply Chain team
• Data Maintenance in Relex (Forecasting & Replenishment System)
A Few Things About You
• Excellent communication skills internally and externally
• Competent on MS Office, particularly Excel
• Willing to learn
• Ability to use your own initiative
• Very organised
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks – making a difference is what keeps us driven.It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.We keep things simple. We say things like “treat every customer like they’re your gran” and “make decisions your mum would be proud of” because we’re personal and act with integrity – every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own “AO Perks” to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.
- Retail, Supply Chain
Recent Fast Futures Jobs
- Project Support Executive at Blenheim Chalcot
- Marketing Intern - Contentive
- Data Science/Engineering Intern - Koodoo
- Recruitment Consultant - Trinnovo
- Digital Content Manager - Instrumental
- Sales Development Representative - Instrumental
- NHS Digital Careers Site
- NHS Careers Site
- Investment Analyst - Summer Internship 2021
- Communications Assistant - Summer Internship 2021
- Agency Payments Analyst - Summer Internship 2021
- PMO Support Officer - Agilisys
- Customer Service Representative - Hive Learning
- Digital Project Manager - Contentive
- Journalist - Contentive
- Sales Development Representative - Hive Learning