Client Operations Analyst
- Contract Status:
- Full Time
Salary Finance is a leading global FinTech platform. We support a community of 4M employees across 575 clients (inc 20% of the FTSE 100) in the UK and US, and provide a suite of financial employee benefits, to help employees improve their financial health and happiness. Our platform provides salary-linked savings, loans, pay advances, insurance and financial education. We have a team of 200 brilliant and passionate colleagues in 3 countries and have the backing of great investors (Blenheim Chalcot, Legal & General, Experian, Goldman Sachs, Royal London, Virgin Money) with £100M in equity and £500M in debt funding raised to-date. We have won over 70 awards for our work, including MoneyAge’s Consumer Champion of the Year, Prince Charles’ BITC Responsible Business of the Year, and the Global Impact Award from Sadiq Khan for our US growth.
We were co-founded by entrepreneurs Asesh Sarkar (CEO), Daniel Shakhani, and former Head of Google UK and Ireland Dan Cobley (Chairman) and are authorised by the FCA
We’re looking for a detail-attentive, passionate person at graduate/entry level to join our growing Operations team. The role consists of responding to client queries, troubleshooting and problem solving, and reporting back on what you have identified. Tasks are varied and will change with new client launches. Reporting into the Client Operations Project Manager, you will be working across the Operations, Client Success and Financial Operations departments to learn our products inside out, develop essential relationships with our clients and truly understand the mechanics of our business. This role is an excellent opportunity to kickstart your career in an exciting FinTech startup with plenty of room for career development.
- You want to join an exciting FinTech startup within the Operations department.
- You are eager to learn in a fast paced environment.
- You are looking for a varied role that will give you insight into the processes end to end.
- You are a team player.
- You are organised and follow through on outstanding actions.
- You are willing to get stuck into manual work and will be excited to work with the team to develop and enhance processes.
- You have a ‘can do’ attitude and a problem solving personality.
- You have analytical and numerical skills.
- You are detail-oriented and careful in your work.
- You thrive off building relationships with clients and can clearly communicate via email and phone.
Nice to have
- You have previous experience in a client-facing role.
- You are proficient in Office suite and the equivalent Google software – especially Google Sheets.
You will be responsible for:
- Responding to and resolving client queries within SLA.
- Logging issues and bespoke requests from clients.
- Performing weekly analysis and identifying recurring problems to work towards process improvements.
- Building a good rapport with our clients’ contacts to develop good working relationships.
- Identifying and logging any issues that affect your processes and working with different teams across the business to resolve them.
- Putting the customer first ensuring that there is minimal customer detriment in resolving issues.
- Supporting other teams with issues and requests affecting our clients.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Regular company socials (post Covid)
- Fast-growing environment
- Career development – no two days will be the same
- Generous company benefits including a pension scheme, health and life assurance, 25 days holiday, an extra day off on your birthday, subsidised onsite cafe, complimentary team breakfast every Tuesday, complimentary fresh fruit, cycle to work scheme, gym discount (with PMI), childcare benefits, flexible working and many other perks! (NB some benefits currently unavailable due to Covid restrictions.)
We’re looking for people that will get stuck in and make a difference. We have a great collaborative, entrepreneurial team and are passionate about what we do. If you want to join a team that is changing people’s lives for the better then we’d love to hear from you.
- Contract Status:
- Full Time
Recent Fast Futures Jobs
- Sales Development Representative
- Finance Assistant - Salary Finance
- People & Culture Administrator - Modulr
- Customer Success Executive - Contentive
- Office Coordinator (Edinburgh)
- Account Executive (Student and Lifestyle)
- Marketing Executive
- Future Talent coordinator
- Investor Operations Officer
- Investment Operations Officer - 12 Month FTC
- Payments Analyst
- Volunteer Team Leader
- Credit Assistant
- 2021 Data Accelerator Programme
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Broadgate Search