Client Operations Coordinator
- Customer Service
- Contract Status:
- Full Time
Salary Finance is a leading global FinTech platform. We support a community of 4M employees across 575 clients (inc 20% of the FTSE 100) in the UK and US, and provide a suite of financial employee benefits, to help employees improve their financial health and happiness. Our platform provides salary-linked savings, loans, pay advances, insurance and financial education. We have a team of 200 brilliant and passionate colleagues in 3 countries and have the backing of great investors (Blenheim Chalcot, Legal & General, Experian, Goldman Sachs, Royal London, Virgin Money) with £100M in equity and £500M in debt funding raised to-date. We have won over 70 awards for our work, including MoneyAge’s Consumer Champion of the Year, Prince Charles’ BITC Responsible Business of the Year, and the Global Impact Award from Sadiq Khan for our US growth.
We were co-founded by entrepreneurs Asesh Sarkar (CEO), Daniel Shakhani, and former Head of Google UK and Ireland Dan Cobley (Chairman) and are authorised by the FCA
Your role in our mission
We are looking for an enthusiastic person with a passion for problem-solving. A can-do attitude and people skills are essential as you work within the Operations team and closely alongside the Client Success Team. Reporting into the Client Operations Project Manager, your focus will be centred on how we can improve and develop our service for our clients’ use, working with teams across the business and reporting back to the company stakeholders. This role is perfect for someone who wants to join a fast paced FinTech and help us to thrive in our client relationships through an operational lens.
Who you are
We embrace our differences but there’s one thing we like to share our values, so it’s important to us you are:
- fearless, and able to make the impossible possible.
- responsible, and want to help build a business that delivers a meaningful difference to society.
- dedicated and want to commit to an exciting journey even through the highs and lows.
- empathetic and truly care about every colleague and customer.
- united, because you understand we achieve more when we work as a team.
- humble, and take feedback as a way to continuously improve.
- You are willing to take responsibility and become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in an important section of the business.
- You have excellent communication skills and thrive off building relationships with clients and colleagues.
- You have analytical and numerical skills.
- You have initiative and are not afraid to make a suggestion as we expand.
- You are adept at managing the needs of a variety of stakeholders
- You have a ‘can do’ attitude and a problem solving personality.
- You are organised, detail-orientated and follow through on outstanding actions.
- You are eager to learn in a fast paced environment.
- You are a team player.
- You are proficient in Office suite and the equivalent Google software – especially Google Sheets.
- You want to join an exciting FinTech startup within the Operations department.
Nice to have
- You have previous experience with operational processes.
- Minimum 2 years experience
What you’ll do
- Respond to and resolve client queries within SLA.
- Log queries and issues from clients.
- Keep stakeholders informed with key topics and reasons for contact
- Work closely with Client Success Managers to strengthen our client relationships
- Handle late client payment escalations.
- Initiate and help to deliver system improvements that directly affect the client user experience
- Manage overdue processes that have been escalated to you by other team members.
- Carry out weekly analysis and identify recurring problems to work towards process improvements.
- Work with the team to improve internal processes.
- Support other teams with questions and requests affecting our clients.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Regular company socials
- Fast-growing environment
- Career development no two days will be the same
- Generous company benefits including a pension scheme, health and life assurance, 25 days holiday, an extra day off on your birthday, subsidised onsite cafe, complimentary team breakfast every Tuesday, complimentary fresh fruit, cycle to work scheme, gym discount (with PMI), childcare benefits, dynamic working and many other perks!
We’re looking for people that will get stuck in and make a difference. We have a great collaborative, entrepreneurial team that are passionate about what they do. If you want to join a team that is changing people’s lives for the better then we’d love to hear from you.
Learn more at salaryfinance.comApply
- Customer Service
- Contract Status:
- Full Time
Recent Fast Futures Jobs
- Marketing Communications Officer
- Commercial Analyst Intern (3 month FTC)
- Service Support Advisor
- Business Analyst
- Actuarial Operations Analyst
- Pension Consultant
- Customer & Client Advisor - FTC until 31st Dec 2021
- MuleSoft Summer 2021 Intern - Technical Consultant
- Summer 2021 Intern - Sales Development Public Sector
- Summer Intern 2021 - UKI SME Marketing
- Summer Intern 2021 - Brand Experiences and Audience Engagement
- Futureforce Analyst Trainee, Salesforce Global Private Equity Practice
- Account Manager
- Collections / Customer Service Associate
- Client Operations Analyst
- Gaming Performance Analyst - Paddy Power Bet Fair