Commercial Business Analyst
- Sales and Commercial
About The Role
Here at AO we have a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and energetic commercial finance team, with a study package and excellent progression opportunities available for the successful candidate.
As our Part Qualified Commercial Finance Analyst, you will report into and have regular catch ups with the Commercial Finance Manager.
You will be primarily involved with delivering financial and operational analysis to a wide range of stakeholders across the business, with an objective to drive efficiencies & gather intelligence across the logistics network.
Here’s What You Can Expect To Be Doing
Amongst other tasks, your responsibilities will include;
- Production of weekly P&L reports
- Data & trend analysis
- Cost benefit analysis
- Business partnering
- KPI discovery & implementation
A Few Things About You
The backbone of this role will rely on the ability to work fast paced to produce analysis & timely reporting mainly in Microsoft excel. Strong analytical ability and an ambition to expand your commercial awareness over time are our main requirements.
The successful candidate will:
- Be studying towards ACC/CIMA- Essential
- Have strong Microsoft excel skills- Essential
- Have experience of working in a commercial/finance-based role- Essential
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be deadline driven, with the ability to manage your own workload
- A knowledge on sumifs/pivot tables/lookups/conditional formatting, etc,,
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks – making a difference is what keeps us driven.
It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like “treat every customer like they’re your gran” and “make decisions your mum would be proud of” because we’re personal and act with integrity – every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own “AO Perks” to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.
- Sales and Commercial
Recent Fast Futures Jobs
- Marketing Intern - Contentive
- Data Science/Engineering Intern - Koodoo
- Recruitment Consultant - Trinnovo
- Digital Content Manager - Instrumental
- Sales Development Representative - Instrumental
- NHS Digital Careers Site
- NHS Careers Site
- Investment Analyst - Summer Internship 2021
- Communications Assistant - Summer Internship 2021
- Agency Payments Analyst - Summer Internship 2021
- PMO Support Officer - Agilisys
- Customer Service Representative - Hive Learning
- Digital Project Manager - Contentive
- Journalist - Contentive
- Sales Development Representative - Hive Learning
- Inside Sales Representative - Modulr