Commercial Finance Analyst – Cazoo
- Sales and Commercial
We’re looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual to join Cazoo as a Commercial Finance Reporting Analyst in Southampton, helping to build the UK’s best car buying experience.
This role requires somebody with strong analytical abilities, commercially minded, good communication skills and the confidence to challenge where appropriate. You will be involved with and responsible for, the understanding, interpretation, analysis and reporting of key Operational and Financial data and processes, thereby enabling both transparency and performance improvement from Operations to Finance.
We’re looking for looking for a proactive and enthusiastic individual to join our consumer obsessed, dynamic and data driven start-up, with a huge ambition to transform automotive retailing in the UK.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working alongside the Head of Commercial Finance in supplying, analysing and providing insight on key operational and financial data to help inform business decision making and support key operational decisions.
- Understanding the cost levers and KPIs of the business.
- Understanding the Financial impact that Operational factors and decisions have on the business.
- Proactively suggesting process improvements and the removal of waste to optimise Business Performance.
- Supporting management to analyse business’ cases and/or the return on investment for expenditure and other operational decisions.
- Working alongside the Head of Commercial Finance and the FP&A team in the operational forecasting of the business.
- Working with others to ensure value for money in the supply chain.
- Supporting annual, mid-year and ad-hoc budgeting.
- Supporting the wider finance team with month end reporting, statutory account information, business analysis and other finance tasks as appropriate.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Strong analytical skills and ability to convey financial information simply and coherently.
- The passion and capability to analyse business processes and operations and understand the key drivers, levers and their impacts on the wider performance.
- Experience and confidence working with data.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to help build strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- A resourceful problem solver who loves a challenge and can work under pressure.
- Experience of working in a dynamic and changing environment.
Cazoo was founded in 2018, is backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.
Our selection process will typically involve a chat on the phone followed by a more in-dept technical interview where you’ll have a chance to meet some of the team. Our interview process is built around understanding your experience, personality and potential, not making you sweat or catching you out.
We know that diverse teams make better teams and we are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.Apply
- Sales and Commercial
Recent Fast Futures Jobs
- Marketing Intern - Contentive
- Data Science/Engineering Intern - Koodoo
- Recruitment Consultant - Trinnovo
- Digital Content Manager - Instrumental
- Sales Development Representative - Instrumental
- NHS Digital Careers Site
- NHS Careers Site
- Investment Analyst - Summer Internship 2021
- Communications Assistant - Summer Internship 2021
- Agency Payments Analyst - Summer Internship 2021
- PMO Support Officer - Agilisys
- Customer Service Representative - Hive Learning
- Digital Project Manager - Contentive
- Journalist - Contentive
- Sales Development Representative - Hive Learning
- Inside Sales Representative - Modulr