CRM Manager – Memrise
- Customer Service
- £35,000 - £45,000
Memrise is an award-winning language learning system with a growing user base of over 50 million. By leveraging lots of brain science and plenty of humour, we’re striving to enrich people’s consciousness and help people achieve confident, real-world language skills in just a few short months.
At Memrise we have a small but highly communicative CRM team that works together to deliver great campaigns to our users. You’ll have the chance to work autonomously whilst being supported by a team of senior campaign specialists.
As part of a highly dynamic team you’ll work across various departments including content, design, product, engineering and legal. You’ll be a crucial asset to the business working from within to help us carry our mission of more fun and interactive language learning experience to millions of our users.
Our team values empathy for the people we work with and the community we work for. We support each other. We are purposeful in our actions and effective at collaboration.
We have a strong team that works very closely with our larger teams to deliver our message.
In this role you’ll:
- Create, implement and execute marketing and automated email campaigns (life cycles) for our 3 main channels (push/in app message/email). Involving planning, brief creation, back and forth interaction with main stakeholders
- Manage campaigns’ analysis with the assistance of the data team, present results to head of CRM and wider Marketing team and follow up with clear actions to optimise future re-runs
- Build and run a 6 months campaign A/B testing roadmap aimed at maximising campaign performance
- Work closely with the product, design, content and localisation teams to improve overall user experience via personalised content, visuals, offering and frequency of sends
- Support business success assisting other departments with regular user research campaigns and new product features communication (to drive adoption)
You might be a good fit if you have/are:
- Strong experience in building campaigns in e-CRM tools
- Understanding of HTML and content management systems
- Strong analytical skills and passion for using data to drive campaigns
- Good knowledge of email deliverability best practices
- Be a self-starter who likes to take ownership of their own projects
- Be technically minded with a creative eye
- Good understanding of user segmentation
Desirable (but not essential)
- Knowledge of Braze CRM
- Knowledge of Shopify liquid code
Within 1 month you’ll:
- Up to speed with Braze
- Created emails, in app messages and push notification in Braze
- Successfully launched a campaign
Within 3 months you’ll:
- Proactively thinking around what campaigns we’re delivering
- Run a full project from conception to implementation and analysis
Within 6 months you’ll:
- Be a driving force within the team
- More involved with new product development
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000
- Share options, so you can retire on an island
- Generous Learning and Development budget for training, conferences, books and L&D leave
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Flexible working options (time-wise, plus we have standing desks)
- Private health insurance with Vitality, and related perks (50% off a Virgin and Nuffield Health Gym memberships)
- Dental Insurance with Unum
- Quarterly hackathons
- Language classes with in-office and virtual tutors
- Pet friendly office and pet-petting colleagues
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- And plenty more fun you’re welcome to ignore, including: dodgeball, meditation, football, running club, board games, and boxing classes.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. If it’s okay, we’re not going to list examples of people and groups we don’t discriminate against. We don’t discriminate, full stop. We celebrate.
What’s it like to work here?
Interesting. Fun. Challenging. Serious. Odd. Silly. It just depends on the day, really. But whatever day it is, we love what we do: helping people all around the world learn more about languages, new cultures and each other. They use our app to broaden their minds and horizons. And that feels pretty good.
You’ll join our UK team of open-minded, big-hearted, goal-oriented ‘Memrisians’, made up of linguists, developers, designers, marketers and more, all working together to do great things. Get in touch if you want to join the team.
Find out more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRrLOi6hmeA&feature=youtu.be
- Customer Service
- £35,000 - £45,000
Recent Fast Futures Jobs
- Project Support Executive at Blenheim Chalcot
- Marketing Intern - Contentive
- Data Science/Engineering Intern - Koodoo
- Recruitment Consultant - Trinnovo
- Digital Content Manager - Instrumental
- Sales Development Representative - Instrumental
- NHS Digital Careers Site
- NHS Careers Site
- Investment Analyst - Summer Internship 2021
- Communications Assistant - Summer Internship 2021
- Agency Payments Analyst - Summer Internship 2021
- PMO Support Officer - Agilisys
- Customer Service Representative - Hive Learning
- Digital Project Manager - Contentive
- Journalist - Contentive
- Sales Development Representative - Hive Learning