Customer Experience Professional
- Customer Service
- Contract Status:
- Full Time
About this role
This role is important to driving the customer experience in Openreach, acting as the trusted voice of our customers, to champion a brilliant, simple and personal customer experience. Managing the service relationship with our Communication Providers (CPs). We will be proactively interacting and having quarterly service reviews/quarterly site visits.
The role has overall accountability for developing effective partnerships with customers in order to increase end customer experience, encourage best practice, efficient processes with our CPs and improve the Openreach perception of key decisions makers in our customer base. The role is also responsible to manage best practice and industry-level education/knowledge improvement.
You’ll have the following responsibilities
- Accountable for the customer experience relationship and performance of their designated communications provider(s) to deliver agreed performance outcomes. This will involve maintaining a close working relationship with the customer, working from customer site and fully understanding their customer processes in detail
- Accountable for driving the right customer outcomes through in-depth analysis and understanding of the root-cause of their customer specific pain-points and feeding into both proactive and reactive insight
- Accountable for improving CP effectiveness by arranging a variety of interventions that are relevant for them. This includes engineer visits, Openreach academy/network sessions, senior site-visits and other customer education opportunities. Share the knowledge and feedback from these sessions with the rest of the team and Openreach to continuously improve the quality of these interventions.
- To be proactively involved in developing, maintaining and improving professional customer relationships with key customers – regular face to face contact at an operational to senior level
- To receive reactive queries and escalations from CPs, supporting them in finding a resolution. This may be educating them on the processes or guiding them to the correct escalation routes.
- Has detailed process and analytical conversations with our customers and operations to help improve overall performance
- Uses customer insight to influence CPs on how best to consume Openreach services and works with them to ensure they resolve any barriers and reduce ineffective faults
You’ll have the following skills & experience
- The ability to communicate professionally and influence both customers and Openreach to improve customer experience and service
- Ability to work at junior to senior levels of the organisation and with key stakeholders internal and external to the organisation.
- Implementing change in a matrix organisation and driving innovation to improve service
- Structured approach with first class organisational skills
- Experience of the telecoms industry
- Good knowledge of Openreach products and services. Strong knowledge of Openreach & customers IT systems and applications.
- Strong analytical/reasoning skills – able to relate numerous data sources to understand overall performance to build recommendations and improvement plans
- Experience of dealing with external suppliers and/or Communication Providers (CPs)
- The ability to hold and engage in robust conversations with challenging stakeholders
As well as offering a competitive base salary, you’ll also have a rewarding bonus scheme, access to equity schemes and an attractive pension offer.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. Diversity makes sense for us, our customers and our ambitions. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed.
Openreach Limited runs the nation’s digital network. We play a key role in British society, helping homes, schools, hospitals, broadcasters, government, businesses and more connect to the world.
We’re a wholly owned subsidiary of BT Group, and our customers are the 640+ communications providers who sell phone, broadband and Ethernet services to homes and businesses. And we’re on a mission – to make the country’s digital network services faster, better and more affordable.
Our people are experienced, resourceful and innovative, working on vital projects that help support the nation at work, in learning, on the move, at rest, at play, in emergencies and much more.
So if you’d like to be a part of an exciting organisation that’s making a real difference, why not join us today? You can read more here about working at Openreach.
How to Apply
- Customer Service
- Contract Status:
- Full Time
Recent Fast Futures Jobs
- Onboarding Operations Officer
- Onboarding Analyst
- Investment Analyst - Summer Internship 2021
- Investor Operations Officer
- Recruiting Coordinator - Contract
- Business Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
- Technical Graduate Scheme - Spring start date
- Technical Graduate Scheme - Scotland
- Technical Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
- Customer Specialist - 6 Months FTC
- Customer Specialist
- Data Analyst - Streetbees
- Finance Assistant - Accounts Receivable - Cazoo
- Social Media Executive - Depop
- Supply Chain Leadership Apprenticeship
- Human Resources - Higher Apprenticeship