Customer Fulfillment Co-ordinator
- Customer Service
About The Role
We are looking for a Customer Fulfilment Co-ordinator to join the Supply Chain team. You will play a key role in helping the AO Supply Chain on their journey from good to great. You will be responsible for communicating with suppliers to ensure customer orders are delivered into our warehouse on time. You will manage supplier order books whilst building and maintaining internal and external relationships. You will learn new systems, develop your knowledge of Supply Chain and have the opportunity for progression in a fast paced and fun working environment.
Here’s What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Managing the customer order book at supplier level
- Processing supplier manifests
- Build and maintain relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Placing short term KLS orders against supplier lead times
- KPI Management, producing weekly reports for suppliers (data reporting)
- Achieving KPI targets; relating to customer fulfilment & KLS deliveries
A Few Things About You
- Willing to learn
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Very organised
- A basic knowledge of Excel would be advantageous
A Bit About Us
We’re a bunch of people who go to great lengths to make sure our customers are the happiest customers out there. We may sell everything from washing machines to PlayStations, but at our core we’re a people business.
We roll up our sleeves and work together to make things happen. From logistics, recycling to our award winning IT teams, almost everything we do, we do ourselves to make sure every aspect of our customer journey is done properly.
We launched in 2000 as a result of a £1 bet in a Bolton pub. 18 years later we have a 5* TrustPilot rating (after 100K reviews), expanded our business into Europe and floated on the London stock exchange, but we never lose sight of what we’re about.
Why Choose AO?
At AO, our culture and our AO’way of doing things is vital to our success. We’re passionate people, determined to do whatever’s necessary to make our customers happy.
The AO motto is “treat every customer like you’d expect your nan to be treated, and make decisions your mum would be proud of”. To do this, we train and empower each and every AO’er to strive for better ways of doing whatever they are doing.
Our AO’ers don’t just go through the motions and follow processes, it just isn’t our thing. We don’t follow trends, we set them.
As an AO employee you can take full advantage of our benefits package. As well as the fundamentals, like pensions and holidays, we have designed our “AO Perks” to help you out financially and make your work life a little easier.Apply
- Customer Service
Recent Fast Futures Jobs
- Onboarding Operations Officer
- Onboarding Analyst
- Investment Analyst - Summer Internship 2021
- Investor Operations Officer
- Recruiting Coordinator - Contract
- Business Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
- Technical Graduate Scheme - Spring start date
- Technical Graduate Scheme - Scotland
- Technical Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
- Customer Specialist - 6 Months FTC
- Customer Specialist
- Data Analyst - Streetbees
- Finance Assistant - Accounts Receivable - Cazoo
- Social Media Executive - Depop
- Customer Experience Professional
- Supply Chain Leadership Apprenticeship