Customer Service Representative – Hive Learning
Blenheim Chalcot Venture
- Customer Service
About Hive Learning
Hive Learning is on a mission to disrupt corporate learning; a pursuit that is more relevant now than ever before, as face-to-face training is mostly impossible but most traditional online systems are grey, boring… and frankly rubbish if you ask us! Our magic? Peer learning. All the stuff that makes social media addictive and more – we are all about creating behaviour change by getting communities to drive daily habits together. We are making learning exciting and modern. We help workforces all over the world build cultures of learning, inclusion, collaboration and innovation. Our apps, content and activation teams help millions of people learn together every day.
We are proud to work with the likes of Pepsico, Jaguar Landrover, Deloitte, Barclays, Boots, two of the world’s top business schools and multiple world-leading sports organisations and not-for-profits like Shout and Place2Be.
We’re backed by Europe’s leading venture builder, Blenheim Chalcot, and founded by legendary Rugby World-Cup-winning coach Sir Clive Woodward. And we’re a team of 50 people (all working remotely right now!) spread across London, New York and many places in between.
And now, thanks to new client growth, we’re looking for people who share our passion to help our clients rapidly accelerate culture change in their organisations so they can continue to grow and help their people grow with them.
At Hive Learning, our products are striving to create a more equitable world. And for that reason, we take diversity and inclusion seriously in our hiring processes too. We are committed to building a team that represents a whole host of backgrounds, perspectives and skills and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. If this job speaks to you but you’re not sure you have the “right” experience, we’d encourage you to apply anyway and tell us why you’d be great here in your cover letter.
We love our customers and care deeply about their experience interacting with our products and platform. We love to listen, to learn and to evolve our products with them. This role is an opportunity to join our customer support team to help maintain our high standards, response times and attention to detail.
You’ll be working alongside interdisciplinary teams to champion our customers. Making sure every voice is heard and responded to, you’ll help to manage support requests and bug reports, raising and prioritising issues with the engineering and product teams.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
This role focuses on being part of the team responsible for ensuring our customer support team runs smoothly. You’ll need to become an expert on our product to enable you to help ensure response time targets are met. You’ll be collating and identifying trends, working closely with the engineering team to resolve issues, owning conversations, directly feeding into the engineering and product team and supporting both new product and customer launches.
YOU SHOULD APPLY IF:
- You like the sound of what we are doing
- You love talking to and engaging with users to help resolve issues
- You have experience working in Customer support teams and can tell us where you’ve seen successes and failures
- You are passionate about great products and user experience
- You have a growth mindset and you’re always looking to learn; we’re looking for someone who can both grow the role and their career at the same time
- You excel in a high-growth environment, working at startup pace, embracing change and adjusting course regularly
- You’re a strategic and analytical thinker who has a proactive approach to solving problems.
- You have an autonomous, self-starting approach with a natural curiosity of how things can be done better
- You get pleasure from doing a great job and going the extra mile for clients
- You have a creative side; you’re able to come up with ideas to help us deliver the product in new ways.
- You have a sharp attention to detail and are highly organised
Our HQ is in Scalespace, London, we also have offices in Peterborough and New York. We support home working and are flexible about your preference of office location. This role will also involve some support cover out of hours working.
Our interview process typically consists of a phone screen, and two face to face interviews.
- The opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking, energetic and enthusiastic team with a passion for learning and making a difference
- The opportunity to be part of a start-up to scale-up, disrupting a major market – be part of building a unique product that is becoming a house-hold name in corporate tech
- Opportunities to learn, grow and try something new in a teamwork-focused and encouraging environment designed to help you be your best self
- Continuous opportunities to learn; take part in frequent development events and expert sessions hosted at Blenheim Chalcot, plus connect and be mentored by some of the incredible people that work here in the 30+ other start-ups we share a building with
- Salary £23,000 – £25,000 based on experience and industry benchmarks.
- 25 days annual leave + a bonus day off on your birthday
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Up to £800 flexible benefits package – you pick a combination from a list including medical insurance, dental cover, gym membership and much more.
- At Hive Learning we embrace diversity and equal opportunity, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be
- NOTE: From now until the end of the year, the role is home based. It’s expected from Early 2021 you’d need to be able to be in London or Peterborough up to a few days per week.
Blenheim Chalcot Venture
- Customer Service
Recent Fast Futures Jobs
- Project Support Executive at Blenheim Chalcot
- Marketing Intern - Contentive
- Data Science/Engineering Intern - Koodoo
- Recruitment Consultant - Trinnovo
- Digital Content Manager - Instrumental
- Sales Development Representative - Instrumental
- NHS Digital Careers Site
- NHS Careers Site
- Investment Analyst - Summer Internship 2021
- Communications Assistant - Summer Internship 2021
- Agency Payments Analyst - Summer Internship 2021
- PMO Support Officer - Agilisys
- Digital Project Manager - Contentive
- Journalist - Contentive
- Sales Development Representative - Hive Learning
- Inside Sales Representative - Modulr