Customer Service Specialist – AO Business
- Customer Service, Sales and Commercial
About The Role
In AO Business we go to great lengths to provide better value for businesses. We’re experienced in working with a variety of different industries to give advice on the right products, delivery to suit the schedule of our clients and business services to meet their needs. We roll up our sleeves and work together to make things happen.
We are at the start of our journey, with growth ambitions to rival that of the retail business. The successful candidate will join a team of customer focused individuals to ensure our clients are happy and that we are delivering their expectations. There will be plenty of opportunity for development and progression with regular in house training to further develop skills and knowledge. As a Customer Experience Specialist you will be managing the day to day queries of our rental customers and AO Business clients, whilst being expected to deliver on KPI’s and working smart to provide the best possible service to our clients.At first glance AO Business and ao.com seem quite similar, but they’re worlds apart. Our product range is more diverse and the needs of our clients more varied. We want to do with the B2B market, what ao.com did to the online retail market, challenging the norm to find a better way of doing business.
We are currently recruiting a Customer Experience Specialist to join our AO Business team at our Head Office in Horwich, Bolton
· Salary £20,000
· Hours: Shift patterns Monday – Friday 8-6pm, Saturday 8am-1pm
· You will be supported by our comprehensive induction and ongoing training with our wider team
· Benefit from regular in house training to further develop skills and knowledge with the ambition to progress within the business
Here’s What You Can Expect To Be Doing
Delight our clients by finding a resolve that suits them – care, ownership and attention are what matters
Working smart to create a seamless experience
Embody our culture and values
Deal with all types of queries over the phone and email
Delivering on KPI’s whilst giving excellent ‘customer experience’
Outbound work to ensure deliveries are successful and orders completed within a timely manner
Support other departments within B2B
A Few Things About You
· Be a team player
· Be driven, caring and fun
· Strong communication skills
· Passion to learn and ability to do so quickly keeping up with the fast pace of AO Business
· Be open and flexible to change
Must have experience in;
* Microsoft office
* Excel moderate competence
* Experience of dealing with customers over the phone
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks – making a difference is what keeps us driven.
It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like “treat every customer like they’re your gran” and “make decisions your mum would be proud of” because we’re personal and act with integrity – every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own “AO Perks” to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.
- Customer Service, Sales and Commercial
Recent Fast Futures Jobs
- Project Support Executive at Blenheim Chalcot
- Marketing Intern - Contentive
- Data Science/Engineering Intern - Koodoo
- Recruitment Consultant - Trinnovo
- Digital Content Manager - Instrumental
- Sales Development Representative - Instrumental
- NHS Digital Careers Site
- NHS Careers Site
- Investment Analyst - Summer Internship 2021
- Communications Assistant - Summer Internship 2021
- Agency Payments Analyst - Summer Internship 2021
- PMO Support Officer - Agilisys
- Customer Service Representative - Hive Learning
- Digital Project Manager - Contentive
- Journalist - Contentive
- Sales Development Representative - Hive Learning