Customer Service Specialist
- Customer Service
About The Role
Customer Experience is at the heart of everything we do, and the foundation of our success lies on keeping it the best it can be. We summarise this as “Treat every customer like your Nan, by making decisions your Mum would be proud of”
You will be ensuring our customers have the best possible journey with us by taking Inbound calls and ensuring that everyone you speak to has an exceptional experience.
Shifts – 40 hours per week on a rotating shift pattern including weekends. Hours can range between 8am and 10pm.
There is a possibility you will be working from home in the early stages of starting with us.
Salary – Starting Basic of £18,137, which can increase to £22,500 through Performance and Length of Service
Here’s What You Can Expect To Be Doing
Making our Customers Happy. Be proactive and innovative whilst ensuring you create an exceptional experience. You will have the autonomy to do what is right for your customers. Take ownership of your customer, commit to solving their issue and be sure to set realistic expectations .We always aim for First Call Resolution, we know our customers’ time is precious. So we need you to think outside the box and find new ways to put smiles on our customers faces. Embodying and protecting our Culture and Values by doing things in The AO Way.
A Few Things About You
· To strive for continuous improvement with a focus on finding the right solution.
· To be positive – it breeds and our customers feel it. Come to work with a smile.
· Be able to work well under pressure and to multitask.
· Show resilience and the skill to deal with challenging customers and situations.
· Show flexibility when it comes to business needs and change.
- To demonstrate absolute care for our customers, our colleagues and our business. We can’t pay you to care
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks – making a difference is what keeps us driven.It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.We keep things simple. We say things like “treat every customer like they’re your gran” and “make decisions your mum would be proud of” because we’re personal and act with integrity – every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own “AO Perks” to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.Apply
- Customer Service
Recent Fast Futures Jobs
- Customer Experience Professional
- Supply Chain Leadership Apprenticeship
- Human Resources - Higher Apprenticeship
- Quality Assurance Support Apprentice
- Business Administrator Apprenticeship
- User Experience - Digital and Technology Degree Apprenticeship
- Digital and Technology Degree Apprenticeship
- Finance Apprenticeship
- Multi-Skilled Engineering Apprenticeship
- Laboratory Scientist Apprenticeship – Early Stage Formulation Sciences
- Data Scientist Degree Apprenticeship
- Project Manager Apprenticeship
- Summer Internship, Internal Audit Services (IAS)
- Graduate Sales Executive - Live Chat
- Pricing Administrator B2B
- Customer Fulfillment Co-ordinator